Lost in Space

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Qhue

Trump's Staff
2.80 star(s) Rating: 2.80/5 5 Votes
Title: Lost in Space

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy

First aired: 2018-04-13

Creator: Matt Sazama, Burk Sharpless

Cast: Toby Stephens, Molly Parker, Ignacio Serricchio, Taylor Russell, Mina Sundwall, Max Jenkins, Parker Posey

Overview: Stranded light years from their destination, the Robinson family must come together to survive. Based on the 1960s sci-fi classic.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
y8NJnTXzb4rio9uvVYFVrXEMofU.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Lost in Space[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Sci-Fi & Fantasy[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2018-12-31[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Stranded light years from their destination, the Robinson family must come together to survive. Based on the 1960s sci-fi classic.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
As soon as they included a focus shot on the kid's name my reaction was "this will be shit." Means it probably isn't even a remake just a generic sci-fi abusing the title recognition AND it will have too much hand-holding as the writers have to spell out all of the bullshit.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Oldbased

> Than U
How in the hell does a white dad and a white mother have a daughter of color? That is not how the original and first movie went.
Also where the fuck is mah robot? He was the best part of the series.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
How in the hell does a white dad and a white mother have a daughter of color? That is not how the original and first movie went.

I'd guess they adopted her?

And you can hear a computerized voice say "danger, Will Robinson" at the very end, so perhaps the robot is in.

Does look like mostly the sort of thing that just tacked on the Lost in Space stuff for name recognition, tho.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
oh shit its captain Flint... IN SPAAAAAAAACEEEEEEEEE. Avast ye mateys, prepare to be boarded and for the rapin and pillaging to commence

damn Black Sails in Space sounds fucking awesome actually

i'll watch, i kinda hope they go for the cheesey, goofy route rather than trying to be serious. Lost in Space was before my time so i never really watched it but there are now a ton of serious, everything-sucks space opera series. need more light hearted goofy shit

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
I'll watch at least one episode simply because of childhood nostalgia, and see where it goes from there...low expectations though.

• 2Like

Cybsled

Danger Will Robinson! Budget too low to show me in a teaser trailer!

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I'll give this a watch for pure nostalgia reasons. I used to watch the original as a kid since it was usually on right after afternoon cartoons.

• 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>

4722531.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 5 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I like that they cast Parker Posey as the new Dr. Smith so as to avoid the somewhat creepy pedo nature of the original.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
I like that they cast Parker Posey as the new Dr. Smith so as to avoid the somewhat creepy pedo nature of the original.

are you really a pedo though if you only like gingers

01iI2K2.jpg

• 1Solidarity

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
The original was a fun, wholesome little family show. I don't know why they feel the need to remake it but I suppose the licensing was cheap enough. Hopefully they have someone that can write well enough to make the thing at least somewhat charming.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database