Love, Death & Robots

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
"Hey what should we do for this first episode?"
*snorts an ungodly amount of coke* "LET'S TAKE GIRL WITH A DRAGON TATTOO AND CROSS IT OVER WITH MOTHER FUCKING PACIFIC RIM."

Outstanding. I am highly upset we only got less than 20 minutes in that world. I want to go back!

Yup even the few episodes that are weaker like the vampire one are still interesting and none of them are very long so even if one episode is not to somebodies taste they go pretty quick and most of them have been excellent I plan to finish the last few up tonight.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

Main thing I liked about it is it sort of reminded me of an updated Liquid Television

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
No love for Lucky 13? I think it is my favorite so far.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Episode 1 (Sonnie's Edge): Pokémon on acid.
Episode 2 (Three Robots): Robots and cats.
Episode 3 (The Witness): Sex and death.
Episode 4 (Suits): Starcraft farmer.
Episode 5 (Sucker of Souls): Cat guns.
Episode 6 (When the Yogurt Took Over): Good Narration
Episode 7:

Last edited:

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Been rationing these out and just watched Suits last night. Very fun story and yeah made me think a StarCraft animated series would be a lot of fun.
Felt bad for the cows.

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
What the fuck even is this show. In the middle of episode 3, just Jesus christ, am I on drugs?

Heheh they are all good but very very random. The three robots visiting earth one amused the fuck out of me but it is all really odd.

• 1Like

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Alternate Histories didn't really belong in this series. It wasn't really a short story like the others, it was just a comic strip. I think Zima Blue was the only one I didn't really care for and Lucky 13 and Secret War were my two favorites.

• 1Dislike

Cybsled

Zima was fine. That, three robots, the robot heist, and alt history gave me the strongest liquid television vibes.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Best werewolves to date? Wtb entire series pls.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Main thing I liked about it is it sort of reminded me of an updated Liquid Television

I was afraid that's what it was going to be, but it's way better than liquid television was.

LTV was ok I guess. But it seemed like all they really had was like Aeon Flux. That's all I remember about LTV. So much Aeon Flux. I guess maybe beavis and butthead started on LTV? I think it might have. LTV was a good idea they just didn't have enough contributors. Which at the time, if you've ever heard Mike Judge talk about it, that sort of animation was a 90 hour a week sort of job. So it's not super surprising.

• 1Dislike

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I was afraid that's what it was going to be, but it's way better than liquid television was.

LTV was ok I guess. But it seemed like all they really had was like Aeon Flux. That's all I remember about LTV. So much Aeon Flux. I guess maybe beavis and butthead started on LTV? I think it might have. LTV was a good idea they just didn't have enough contributors. Which at the time, if you've ever heard Mike Judge talk about it, that sort of animation was a 90 hour a week sort of job. So it's not super surprising.

Ummm? What? The Maxx? The Head? That shit was crack to teenagers back in the day and better than lots of other stuff on TV at the time. Maybe it doesn't hold up today, but back when we didn't have VOD and could only channel surf for good stuff it was the best.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Tsar Bomba

Molten Core Raider
I thought 3 robots was amusing... Especially when I figured out the cat 's voice is

ea9.png

• 2Like

tera

Lord Nagafen Raider

Ummm? What? The Maxx? The Head? That shit was crack to teenagers back in the day and better than lots of other stuff on TV at the time. Maybe it doesn't hold up today, but back when we didn't have VOD and could only channel surf for good stuff it was the best.

Ya'll mother fuckers need Dog Boy.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Bet you do but you won't admit it.
Fully intended on not, but then 5yo started watching episode 3. After a few explanations and a cooch rolling off a couch, camera center, I changed it to something else. But I may get some supplies and rewatch that one ;)