Lucifer

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Just a bump MONDAY MONDAY MONDAY... Lucifer is BACK!

i missed that castle comment above, yes, pretty much how i felt about castle until season 8-- season 8 was horrible.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just started watching this, and I have one question. Does the series live up to the potential shown in episode 1 (it was great)?

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
very good premiere last night, wife loved it.
lucifer's mom is only in the last couple of minutes, looks like the doc and maze are "talking" amededil is losing his powers- but he did an awesome "proof " about lucifer being immortal to chloe. and surprisingly i totally didn't catch who the killer was until "they" did.

overall the episode had some very good laughs/quips/etc the scene where lucifer thinks the girl is his mum and is jumping him(his mum that is), and is horrified was delicious. liked the new forensic girl but i do not want her taking trixie's place.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I thought it was great myself.
I loved it when the killer got tazed and she was on the ground with the barbs in. Lucifer grabs the tazer from Chloe and just starts pulling the tazer trigger over and over again lol

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
definately, had some great one liners in there and actions- loved that one myself. the gun & amenadiel was awesome too

"this is quite possibly the most evil thing to ever happen to me" was a great line...

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Really great episode, almost a perfect balance between comedy and serious business. This show is so addictive, must be the devil's work !

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I love everything about Tricia Helfer, and this show, so the combination is wonderful.

Only thing missing from this episode was Trixie. Kind of worried that she might start growing up too fast and not be adorable.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was BS that the detective didn't test his blood, but the scene with the tv star jumping him while he thought it was his mom was hilarious.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Not sure if this was discussed previously but, Christian lore-wise, who is Satan's "mom"? First thought was Lilith but she is Adam's first wife so that doesn't really make much sense.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
YA but when god and mum go at it, when they climaxed they got a Big Bang.... so the universe is the result of "mum" having an orgasm.....