Lucifer

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
They go into detail why he loves Chloe in previous seasons, why keep going back to it when it’s already been established in detail?

As far as T&A, there’s as much as there always has been. They also showed the ass of Lopez, and showers her totally topless except with her hair covering her boobs.

Other than that, they aren’t going to show any real nudity. Why would they? The show has a huge women’s demographic and they didn’t build the show off of nudity, so why would they change that formula? I mean sure I wouldn’t mind it but I didn't go into this season expecting any and I’m not sure why anyone else would have. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I dunno, I mean he was all into fucking the shit out of Eve and having orgies with her all season long this year kept going into detail about that too. That’s about all they would have done and did do previous seasons too.

I think a lot of people for some reason expected their formula to change and there’s zero reason for it to. People petitioned to save it in its current form, if it changes it won’t be for another season or two of at all.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Been watching this from the beginning. Binging it pretty well. Just finished the Hugh school reunion episode in season 3. The one liners are fantastic.

Been reading the thread as it went with the episodes. Glad Netflix picked it up, which is why I even gave it a shot in the first place. Showed up that new episodes were available.

spronk

FPS noob
lucifer renewed for 5th and final season

pretty good, I'm fine with the show ending where it did in season 4 but will stick around for 10 more episodes. Don't really want any more though, the show has become pretty predictable and the characters a bit one dimensional.

• 1Like

Cybsled

Better it end on a high note. The "will they / won't they" with Chloe and Lucifer has been mostly resolved, except Lucifer had to leave. I imagine the final season will focus on Lucifer trying to figure out a way to be with Chloe and not let hell go on the loose without him there.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Think Lucifer gets redeemed? Stays on Earth or Stays in Hell at the end?

I'm going to go with he trains Maize to keep the demons in check so he can live topside most of the time and go back from time to time when things get out of hand.... Or they just pull some new angel (maybe the one they introduced this season) to be the new keeper of hell. ("Like beating up demons? Here's your dream job!").

More than him and Chloe, I want to see them do a good resolution to our hottest ME's crisis of faith.

spronk

FPS noob
pre Good Omens I woulda guessed Lucifer and Amanadiel prevent a second war of Hell vs Earth / Apocalypse but with Good Omens out thats just too close to that.

I'd imagine it ends with Lucifer revealing his divinity on Earth, becoming more Angel like through a process, and Hell ending up being destroyed as humans realize they are in control of their own eternity. Still, its kind of hard to wrap your head around the Bible stuff reconciling with eternals and Chloe and a silent God and Angels who more or less act like humans and Demons who were created by ?? because ??

I'd bet Lilith, mom of Maize and the first woman created (?) and ?? to God/Lucifer plays a big part in the final season. I just hope its not 90% Chloe and Lucifer because that shit is boring as fuck. Unless they go back in time and show us the filming of Hot Tub and Chloe's boobs.

Cybsled

Ya, I def see Lillith showing up. Gives Maize some additional development and ties directly with the demon stuff in hell.

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Enjoyed the season overall, but the S4 finale compared to the S3 finale was just tame as hell. Hard to top seeing him bust out the wing shield and go to town.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Season five got and additional 6 episodes. Good news

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
So apparently Lucifer is gonna show up on CW's Crisis on Infinite Earth thing, which means he shares the multiverse with Flash, Superman, Wonder Woman, etc, etc. The even crazier thing is the guy who played Kane on Lucifer played Superman/Clark Kent and will also show up in Crisis so thats.... uh... interesting

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
Finished this tonight. Was good, predictable but good. The first 4 eps could have been done away with imo, the continuous prophecy plot was what drove this season. Eve managed to be hot, crazy and you didnt hate her which was pretty mind bending.