Lucifer

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I literally said this same thing to my wife a few days ago when I read it’s gonna he a 10 episode season. I wish it was more but for no commercials and maybe more adult content, I’m good with it.

Yep that and how they had dispersed it last year was nuts. They had three segments across an entire year - and I never knew when the next segment of the season was going to start. And by the time I saw something pop up on my DVR I was like, "Oh shit what happened again? A new episode sweet". I was confused with their inane scheduling of episode runs.

Now I can just know "Here are 10 episodes. This is the entire season. Let's go nuts"

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Liquids? Check. Nutriments? Check. Clean underwear and socks? Check.

Let's get this party started.

gak

<Gold Donor>
I don't watch this but I grab it for the parents/wife, new season is up on the usual sites...

l.jpg

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Will be watching an episode or three tonight with my wife (i got her hooked on it back in season 2)

spronk

FPS noob
Was only able to watch the first episode this morning...
That end...some major shenanigans are afoot

same feeling, chloe just felt off the entire episode and then the ending. I wonder if they are gonna be bringing in some new chars.

really enjoying it, wife loves the show so trying to wait for her to get some free time so we can binge together but i hadda cheat on her and watch episode 1. now i gotta pretend its all brand new lol

episode 1: lucifer ass, one almost "fuck", no T&A

Malkav

French Madman
Finished it, was good.

Show definitely lacked some naked Eve though.

• 1Like

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Would definitely go all Adam on on her and eat out her apple!

• 1Solidarity

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Just finished Ep.5 and Eve has that petite firecracker look to her that makes me want to do unspeakable things with her.
I dont know what they did with Chloe but she looks like she aged 15 years between season 3 and 4

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I was just coming here to comment that, the first couple episodes in particular, it looked like Chloe had gotten botox or something. Her face is super-puffy compared to what I remember. I finished episode 6 last night before bed, and I feel like the puffiness has gone down some, or I'm just used to it by now. And from the recent Q&A and other interviews I've seen which I'd imagine were made after filming Season 4, she looks mostly back to normal, so I'm not sure what's going on. Either way, she definitely looks kinda fucked up in the first few episodes, at least compared to the end of last season.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
She had major work done before she ever got on this show, I assume she got a touch up before this season started.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I mean, Chloe has always been the least attractive of the women on the show. Not saying she's fugly tho.

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Finished the season, was pleased like I expected to be. Ending seemed a little abrupt, but that's fine.

Maze is still my girl, but Chloe looked vastly better in the last several episodes, particularly when she had her hair down. I get that she's a detective and maybe it is more realistic for her to have her hair up all the time at work, but it softens her face SO much when her hair is down. Next season I want her to have her hair down the entire time, maybe they can use it as a "she's finally released all of her stress and tension over her feelings" sort of thing, whatever, I don't care. Just keep it down, for the love of Dad!

• 1Like