Lucifer

Sentagur

Low and to the left
<Silver Donator>
Finished the season, was pleased like I expected to be. Ending seemed a little abrupt, but that's fine.

Maze is still my girl, but Chloe looked vastly better in the last several episodes, particularly when she had her hair down. I get that she's a detective and maybe it is more realistic for her to have her hair up all the time at work, but it softens her face SO much when her hair is down. Next season I want her to have her hair down the entire time, maybe they can use it as a "she's finally released all of her stress and tension over her feelings" sort of thing, whatever, I don't care. Just keep it down, for the love of Dad!
I kinda feel like they jumped a shark a bit on the ending. They managed to make it convoluted and predictable at the same time.
If this series continues there will e allot explaining needed because that looks like at least 30+ people in the church.
The whole thing about demons not listening to him any more until he transforms fully is a bit silly. He shoule have at least smoked one or both of the main guys permanently bfore the rest tucked their tails and backed off.

Cybsled

I think the ending had to be the way it was because if it doesn’t get renewed, there is some closure, but if it does, it is open ended enough to continue the story.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Maz and Ms. Detective looked quite a bit different; Maz seems to have aged and put on some weight, while the Detective looks like she had plastic surgery.

Cybsled

Maz has a baby last year I think? Was part of the reason she was scarce during season 3

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Chloe always had bloodshot eyes before, so I am guessing she gave up cocaine in the offseasn, which is why she puffed up a bit and her eyes look normal. I am 8 eps in and am enjoying this season more than most. Cannot decide if Eve is evil or just retarded, though. Trixie lost all her cute with her growthspurt though, so I am glad they are not using her as much. Netflix has arguably made this show better and the Creep intro at the start set the tone for awesome.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Chloe always had bloodshot eyes before, so I am guessing she gave up cocaine in the offseasn, which is why she puffed up a bit and her eyes look normal. I am 8 eps in and am enjoying this season more than most. Cannot decide if Eve is evil or just retarded, though. Trixie lost all her cute with her growthspurt though, so I am glad they are not using her as much. Netflix has arguably made this show better and the Creep intro at the start set the tone for awesome.

Apparently after Lucifer was cancelled she had some plastic surgery including some nose work and botox. Then the show got picked up and went back to work.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I enjoyed it.

Having only 9 episodes kept the filler out of it and allowed for a little more budget per episode. I was a little concerned at first because it started a little slow. Once you get to Orgy Pants, it has some great moments. I hope they continue the show. Would be fun to actually see daddy dearest with Lucifer and watch that dynamic play out.

As I thought more about the show, I realized It was missing one story arc that has never been elaborated on. They might have ended the show but if not, it needs to start to develop more of the "She makes him vulnerable" story line. That is a major plot line that has never been worked out. I would think it pretty important for Lucifer to know why this human being is the only one known on earth to have that effect on him. Its like choosing not to see a doctor for a serious rash that keeps appearing and could kill you. You would want to know the cause of the rash. I question whether or not the story writers even had a reason written in for the weakness, beyond "god did it".

Last edited:

Kalaar kururuc

Grumpy old man
I'm reading between the lines a bit, but Amenadiel said that God had made Chloe for Lucifer. Maybe the vulnerability thing is effectively making him human so he can be 'normal' with her?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just finished up the season. I really hope that at some point Lucifer stops being all angsty about his feelings. Linda has told him repeatedly that all the demon/angel/wings shenanigans are all based on his feelings. They could also stand to go back to the source material for some better arcs for a season or three. Or just get Gaiman to write a few.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Linda is still the hottest on this show imo, Eve while annoying gave her a good run for her money. I think it's cool they wanted to maintain their current audience and not have nudity...but damn it. Ugh. Eve was so hot.

Anyway, show was good. End seemed rushed and while I didn't mind it, it really came up quick. I hope it's renewed, I don't see why it wouldn't be really.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
That ending did seem a bit rushed to me as well. I hope we get at least one more season of this.

Eve was hot, but also had that insane chin and almost Anime scale eyes....

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
My wife is watching this, it’s... not good BUT it doesn’t annoy and sometimes entertains so it’s not bad...

However, we are watching in UltraHD and man oh man are there a lot of reconstructive/plastic surgery scars in this.

Also, Tricia Helfer is still fucking hot.

6.5/10

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I'm glad I wasnt the only one who found Chloe's face off. Especially in the first few episodes she just looked like she OD'd on botox and had her top lip shaved in half. Enjoyed it, but hopefully it dies here. It has just got long in the tooth.

spronk

FPS noob
It was pretty good but season 3 took a turn towards "rom-com chick show" and season 4 went in even harder, you hardly see any chick T&A anymore and all the nudity was Lucifer ass. Lucifer is kind of a retard now who just loves chloe for ?? reasons ?? and will always run back to her no matter what shitty things she does.

I still enjoy the show but seasons 1 & 2 feel very different than 3 & 4, I guess at some point they figured out like 70% of the audience must be women and are pandering hard to that demographic. Which is fine, you gotta do what you gotta do, but I miss the Lucifer who just wanted to bang hot chicks and the display of said hot chicks. Now we got babies and shit, babies always ruin TV shows.