Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Dammit, you mean I repented my sins for nothing? Time for more sinning to replace those wasted ones.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
OK, so when's the next one? And this had better be it, or I might start losing faith!

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
v1F1hk3.png

• 1Like
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
how did end of the world go? i was at the beach and didnt check.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Maybe this was the prophecy that foretold the beginning of the end of the NFL.

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I never said the world was going to end, only that there's a ridiculous amount of "coincidences" surrounding the date September 23rd. No year is ever given in regards to the date but there were reasons to believe it could have been this year especially with all of the natural disasters following shortly after the solar eclipse. O well, you all get to live to fight another day~

• 6Picard
  • 3Worf
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 10 users

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
One day, after his 923 prediction of disaster that doesn't come true, it might just dawn on Lumi that he is actually the idiot around here that he claims everyone else to be.

Or not. Carry on Lumi.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
One day, after his 923 prediction of disaster that doesn't come true, it might just dawn on Lumi that he is actually the idiot around here that he claims everyone else to be.

Or not. Carry on Lumi.

If it weren't for the fact that I perform at the highest possible levels of numerous highly competitive games and cured myself of cancer then I might agree with you.

• 2Like
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 2 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

This is how it works with these folks though, you throw out enough productions and something will happen on the day to make it 'true enough' and omg we got a Nostradamus on the forums.

• 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
If it weren't for the fact that I perform at the highest possible levels of numerous highly competitive games and cured myself of cancer then I might agree with you.

And yet you don't have the power to convince anyone this is true.

• 1Like