Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Do you seriously think the moon was formed by some random rock colliding with Earth and forming a perfectly round object that just so happened to be caught in Earths orbit and just so happens to be the exact right size and distance and within the same trajectory of the sun to cause eclipses?

Yes

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I like how he includes "forming a perfectly round object" as if that was some kind of mystery. The rest is the usual boring anthropic principle nonsense, but the idea that formation of round objects is some kind of mystery just cracks me up for some reason.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I like how he includes "forming a perfectly round object" as if that was some kind of mystery. The rest is the usual boring anthropic principle nonsense, but the idea that formation of round objects is some kind of mystery just cracks me up for some reason.

It's going to really blow his mind when he finds out it's not perfectly round.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
With the way the moon affects the gravity on Earth its possible that the moon is one of the reasons why complex life forms were able to develop in the first place, by moving the primordial goo and single cell organisms around and pushing them onto rocks and taking them off of rocks and putting different gravity levels on them. Without this moon that affects our planet everything would have developed entirely differently over all these millions of years.

That jives with the big bang accident theory and why other planets exactly like earth have not been found. Some planets are close, but none exact. This would seem to signal an accident and coincidence occurred yeah.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Even before I believed the Earth to be flat I believed the moon is an artificial construction just like the Earth. Do you seriously think the moon was formed by some random rock colliding with Earth and forming a perfectly round object that just so happened to be caught in Earths orbit and just so happens to be the exact right size and distance and within the same trajectory of the sun to cause eclipses? The odds of all of these coincidences combined is easily impossible to anyone who has even an ounce of critical thinking skills.

perfectly round object, eh? are all the planets in the solar system and the galaxy also artificial constructions then?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
perfectly round object, eh? are all the planets in the solar system and the galaxy also artificial constructions then?

Well first of all, everything you know about the universe comes from NASA and you've never actually seen any of these planets or galaxies with your own eyes and yet you trust it completely. Also yes, the universe and everything in it is an artificial construction. Inanimate objects can't just magically create themselves. Houses don't build themselves. Cars don't build themselves. Paintings don't paint themselves. Books don't write themselves. Yet you believe a planet which is infinitely more complex than any of these things can some how magically form on its own. I'll take "what's the opposite of logic" for 500 Alex!

• 2Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Well first of all, everything you know about the universe comes from NASA and you've never actually seen any of these planets or galaxies with your own eyes and yet you trust it completely. Also yes, the universe and everything in it is an artificial construction. Inanimate objects can't just magically create themselves. Houses don't build themselves. Cars don't build themselves. Paintings don't paint themselves. Books don't write themselves. Yet you believe a planet which is infinitely more complex than any of these things can some how magically form on its own. I'll take "what's the opposite of logic" for 500 Alex!

Plants build themselves, eco systems, animals and even the sun

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Plants build themselves, eco systems, animals and even the sun

That's because they were designed to. Plants build themselves because of the genetic code that was inherently programmed into them. Video games are virtual worlds with fully automated processes as well but only because an intelligent being first designated these properties to it.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Is Lumi doing the Whole world is some VR thing now? Lumi why do you believe literally EVERY conspiracy theory?

Rapture Lumi thinks it's real
Flat Earth Lumi thinks it's real
Lizard people Lumi thinks it's real
Now we are doing the VR thing?

Stop being fucking dumb.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Is Lumi doing the Whole world is some VR thing now? Lumi why do you believe literally EVERY conspiracy theory?

Stop being fucking dumb.
Intersectionality man!

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Stop being fucking dumb.

No he defaults to God did it on everything. Basically lumi is living in 13th century: god made everything, earth is flat, etc.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

Stop being fucking dumb.

When did I say anything about VR? I'm saying that since we make virtual worlds like Everquest on computers that attempt to mimic the real world then it stands to reason that the world is a creation just like the virtual worlds we create. There isn't a single pixel or code in EQ that wasn't put there by an intelligent being. Every single characteristic of Norrath was thought up and implemented by intelligent beings. Likewise, the real world is also designed and created by intelligent beings aka God and his angels.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Also what blows my mind even more is the fact that we're all so inherently attracted to these virtual worlds which mimic wizards and warriors type fantasies when literally all of these things are based on Biblical and other ancient scriptures. The Bible specifically says that the angels came down from Heaven and taught mankind all sorts of forbidden knowledge like the makings of armor and weapons and enchantments and sorcery etc. So it legit blows my mind how resistant all of you are to the idea of God and scripture when your everyday lives revolve around obsessing over video games that are based almost entirely on scripture lol. Makes no fucking sense whatsoever.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hachima

Molten Core Raider
I multiboxed EVE online for many years. I guess since I obsessed over planets and moons that are spherical I should be open to non flat Earth theory?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Lumi is so full of shit. I love how Kurzgesagt releases a video called "Are you living in a simulation" 6 days ago and all of a sudden Lumi starts going on about it.

What a fucking poser. Stay tuned for next month when Lumi bandwagons on the next Youtube video.

Faggot.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 3 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lumi is so full of shit. I love how Kurzgesagt releases a video called "Are you living in a simulation" 6 days ago and all of a sudden Lumi starts going on about it.

What a fucking poser. Stay tuned for next month when Lumi bandwagons on the next Youtube video.

Faggot.

Again you stupid fuck. I never once said anything about us living in a simulation nor do I believe we are. I've also mentioned this literally many many years ago if you dig through my post history you'll see for yourself. You're legit a fucking moron.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Also what blows my mind even more is the fact that we're all so inherently attracted to these virtual worlds which mimic wizards and warriors type fantasies when literally all of these things are based on Biblical and other ancient scriptures. The Bible specifically says that the angels came down from Heaven and taught mankind all sorts of forbidden knowledge like the makings of armor and weapons and enchantments and sorcery etc. So it legit blows my mind how resistant all of you are to the idea of God and scripture when your everyday lives revolve around obsessing over video games that are based almost entirely on scripture lol. Makes no fucking sense whatsoever.
Lets be clear that resistance to flat earth denial of objective reality is a pretty different thing that resistance to anything about God.

• 1Solidarity

Groove

Trakanon Raider
Is this the real Lumie from the old boards, or an imposter? The original used to play EQ and was real good at MtG and gambling iirc.

• 1Like