Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
That's a really good photoshop but you can see the pixels if you zoom right in ..
Maybe the earth is flat and all the continents are on 1 really big floating island in a vast sea.
So the island is floating around here and there so when NASA show us a picture of a land mass near a curve, it's just that the big arse island has floated over to an edge.

No, the entire edge is the Antarctic. That's what holds all the water in.

Sheesh, keep up, man.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Supposedly the ice wall and the earth beneath our feet have no end -- they both extend forever.

Yes, flat earthers think an infinite amount of matter is more likely than an infinite amount of space.

Thermodynamic laws are apparently dumb since we have an infinite amount of matter below us.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Why did Admiral Byrd say there's an entire continent that's the size of north america beyond Antarctica? Why is exploration of Antarctica prohibited? You can only go there on a guided tour and cannot wander off on your own without express permission from a government agency. Strange.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Why did Admiral Byrd say there's an entire continent that's the size of north america beyond Antarctica? Why is exploration of Antarctica prohibited? You can only go there on a guided tour and cannot wander off on your own without express permission from a government agency. Strange.

Antarctica IS bigger than North America.

Unless by "beyond Antarctica" you mean on the other side of it, the other side of Antarctica being something Flat Earthers don't believe is real.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Supposedly the ice wall and the earth beneath our feet have no end -- they both extend forever.

Yes, flat earther think an infinite amount of matter is more likely than an infinite amount of space.

Thermodynamic laws are apparently dumb since we have an infinite amount of matter below us.

That's just a nonsense theory from the controlled opposition side. There is a dome covering us and the end is where the dome is. Regardless, the ultimate proof is water. Water finds its level and always remains flat. Bath tub, swimming pool, fish tank, water is always the same level.

• 3Picard
Reactions: 2 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Antarctica IS bigger than North America.

Unless by "beyond Antarctica" you mean on the other side of it, the other side of Antarctica being something Flat Earthers don't believe is real.

Strange how not long after his discoveries, Antarctica is off limits to the general public aside from controlled and guided tours. Why is that? What's there that they don't want us to know about? Why has almost every single country on Earth signed this treaty?

• 1Picard

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

Strange how not long after his discoveries, Antarctica is off limits to the general public aside from controlled and guided tours. Why is that? What's there that they don't want us to know about? Why has almost every single country on Earth signed this treaty?

So the leaders of every country on Earth are in on it now?

You really think Trump could keep from letting any details slip?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
That's just a nonsense theory from the controlled opposition side. There is a dome covering us and the end is where the dome is. Regardless, the ultimate proof is water. Water finds its level and always remains flat. Bath tub, swimming pool, fish tank, water is always the same level.

You're smarter than this retarded argument. The scale involved would cause the water's curve to be so slight that it would be imerceptible to the human eye. Perhaps the Earth is flat, but this is obviously not the proof, and I now think EVEN LESS of you for being stupid enough to propose such a flimsy argument.

• 1Solidarity

Himeo

Vyemm Raider

Yes, flat earthers think an infinite amount of matter is more likely than an infinite amount of space.

You're overthinking this shit.

Flat Earth is tied directly to Simulation Theory. Why Simulate an entire universe when all you need is a snow globe?

• 1Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
You're smarter than this retarded argument. The scale involved would cause the water's curve to be so slight that it would be imerceptible to the human eye. Perhaps the Earth is flat, but this is obviously not the proof, and I now think EVEN LESS of you for being stupid enough to propose such a flimsy argument.

Why are you rustled? It's something fun to think about. How can we prove the Earth is round when debating with people who reject all photographic evidence of said roundness?

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Lumi, youre not bringing your A game with this "Antarctica is fake" shit.

-Signed, a guy who has walked around on the continent of Antarctica.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 3 users

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Now it makes sense. You were on drugs when you had that "euphoric 'oh, duh!'" moment.

Never confuse chemically induced euphoria with actual divine revelation, bruh.
Weren’t you the Guy that had a drug induced religious experience and talked about that being a major reason you were a believer?

• 1Worf
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 2 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>

how deep into antarctica did you go? supposedly the ice wall is pretty far in.

Weren’t you the Guy that had a drug induced religious experience and talked about that being a major reason you were a believer?

yes, but i take it with a grain of salt -- i do believe it, but i confess that i might be wrong. i am content keeping that belief to myself for the most part, and not pushing it on others. nor do i manically go on rants getting angry and insulting people that think i'm wrong.

p.s. you've got a good memory, that stuff in the Atheism thread was years ago. and i've barely mentioned it since then.

(you may think i'm full of shit when i say that i don't push my belief on others, because the Atheism thread stuff went on for pages and pages. what happened was i casually mentioned i was Deist once, and hodj sperged out on me. at the time, i wasn't as calloused to hodj types, and ended up getting in an extended argument with him. in that argument i kept repeating that IDGAF what anyone else beliefs, it was hodj that kept proselytizing atheism to me and egging me on.)

• 1Solidarity

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
You're overthinking this shit.

Flat Earth is tied directly to Simulation Theory. Why Simulate an entire universe when all you need is a snow globe?
And then you get Phase Space where the first high-resolution radar scan of Proxima Centauri breaks the simulation software...

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

You act like I'm saying it doesn't exist. It exists but it's not what you think it is and you're not allowed to explore it. You get to see the wizard but not the man behind the curtain.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
You act like I'm saying it doesn't exist. It exists but it's not what you think it is and you're not allowed to explore it. You get to see the wizard but not the man behind the curtain.

what about people like this guy Børge Ousland: How I crossed Antarctica alone who have crossed Antaritca from coast to coast? just people being paid to continue the conspiracy?

p.s. you are allowed to explore it, you just have to ask. lots of people explore antartica.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
what about people like this guy Børge Ousland: How I crossed Antarctica alone who have crossed Antaritca from coast to coast? just people being paid to continue the conspiracy?

p.s. you are allowed to explore it, you just have to ask. lots of people explore antartica.

You can't explore Antarctica just like you can't go on overnight expeditions in most (all?) national parks without a permit. There are specific and obvious reasons for this.