Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
I can't say where exactly but I personally took this picture on the edge of our flat earth

26193939.175767.5443.jpeg

• 1Worf
  • 1Blown
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
  • 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Rime

<Donor>
So, does this mean that if you are fat, it is no longer glandular/diet/laziness... you are just storing more data?

• 2Worf
  • 1Blown

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Anyway, multiple end of the world predictions coming up in the next few weeks (based on the September 23rd stuff).

March 20th is the big number 2, behind... March 31st / April 1st.

Random trivia: Sir Isaac Newton predicted 04/01/2018 as a possible date for the rapture, but he said it was more likely to be in 2060(?).

This coincides with the conspiracy theory that Jesus was crucified in 17 AD, because of the massive night earthquake that year (matching the Bible).

AD 17 Lydia earthquake - Wikipedia

Also, conspiracy theory involving the ark of the covenant being discovered the same year Indiana Jones came out. (The conspiracy is the Israeli government refused to release photos of the discovery, covered it up).

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
  • 3Like

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Anyway, multiple end of the world predictions coming up in the next few weeks (based on the September 23rd stuff).

March 20th is the big number 2, behind... March 31st / April 1st.

Random trivia: Sir Isaac Newton predicted 04/01/2018 as a possible date for the rapture, but he said it was more likely to be in 2060(?).

This coincides with the conspiracy theory that Jesus was crucified in 17 AD, because of the massive night earthquake that year (matching the Bible).

AD 17 Lydia earthquake - Wikipedia

Also, conspiracy theory involving the ark of the covenant being discovered the same year Indiana Jones came out. (The conspiracy is the Israeli government refused to release photos of the discovery, covered it up).

Sorry but I'm not taking your word on this. Need some input from our resident nutjob to confirm the end is coming. For the 15th time.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Washingtonpost and ABC news picked up the CDC disappearances.

Conflicting versions from police versus the CDC. Hole deepens. Also got 100% confirmation he was someone who had worked on Ebola and Zika. Final text to his mom was at 5:21 AM and it said "u awake?" or "you there?"

Was sick at work, then gone. Keys, wallet, cell phone, car, dog (mom and dad most concerned about this part) still in his apartment. Seth Rich 5 shots to the back, nothing taken parallels for absolutely sure.

Something happening after 5:21 AM that morning which was the day of what is assumed to be his final disappearance. Parents got to his unit 24-36 hours later in Atlanta to find nothing when they went to check on him suspecting foul play.

Anyway the real update is the CDC and police investigators are fighting over details. Someone must have talked to the police out of turn...and daddy spook is not happy about it.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just when I wanted to write off the WaPo...they pull me back in with some unbiased non-Deep State protectorate coverage of an actual sketchy disappearance of a guy with an unusual security clearance.

I'll never get this subscription cancelled at this rate. Son of a bitch.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
sunset2.jpg

Cool sunset. Kelowna, B.C., Canada. Approximately -119.5 degrees longitude.

Flat Earth World map zone border?

• 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
So I've devised an experiment which will quite easily and irrefutably prove or disprove the flat Earth once and for all. I am going to acquire say, 10 miles of wire and place it on a fixed point on land above sea level, say 3 or however many feet. Then after anchoring the string, take it on a boat attached to a fixed location and kept at the same exact height and cross a large body of water, preferably a lake with calm water. If the wire never touches or even appears to be coming close to touching the water, the Earth has to be flat. If it does touch the water or clearly appears to be dropping towards the water then that means the boat is in fact dropping due to curvature and therefor the Earth is definitely a sphere.

Can anyone find any faults with this experiment? It seems quite simple and straight forward with basically no room for error.

Last edited:
  • 2Worf
  • 2Blown
  • 1Like

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
So I've devised an experiment which will quite easily and irrefutably prove or disprove the flat Earth once and for all. I am going to acquire say, 10 miles of wire and place it on a fixed point on land above sea level, say 3 or however many feet. Then after anchoring the string, take it on a boat attached to a fixed location and kept at the same exact height and cross a large body of water, preferably a lake with calm water. If the wire never touches or even appears to be coming close to touching the water, the Earth has to be flat. If it does touch the water or clearly appears to be dropping towards the water then that means the boat is in fact dropping due to curvature and therefor the Earth is definitely a sphere.

Can anyone find any faults with this experiment? It seems quite simple and straight forward with basically no room for error.

Your string will break before you can pull it taut. However, you can use a laser and do the same thing.

https://kotaku.com/one-mans-quest-to-prove-how-far-laser-pointers-reach-1464275649

Sterling

El Presidente
Also 10 miles would be 0.15 degrees of arc, or 0.0026 radians, which you certainly wouldn't be able to tell with the naked eye.

• 3Like

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Your string will break before you can pull it taut. However, you can use a laser and do the same thing.

https://kotaku.com/one-mans-quest-to-prove-how-far-laser-pointers-reach-1464275649

The problem with lasers / light in general is refraction fucks everything up. Light bends upward or downward based on the medium its traveling through.

Refraction_photo.png

Air is a medium, and the temperature of the air bends the light.

Anyway, the test you want has already been done with lasers and the results don't matter because of atmospheric refraction.

Laser test across ~7.5 miles of frozen lake:

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
Another laser test.

Again, ignore these results that "appear" to support a flat earth. Refraction.

Refraction.

REFRACTION.

You only need a single word to banish spooky doubts.

And if that doesn't work for you, remember to use this one: Gravity.

Gravity.

GRAVITY.

Go back to sleep sheeple.

Last edited:

Himeo

Vyemm Raider
No matter how small an object is, if it has mass, it has gravity.

Thought experiment.

Take a massive object, like your mom a Nimitz class aircraft carrier (97,000 tonnes ) Attach to it a flat, perfectly level, friction-less surface. Place a grain of sand 1mm from the hull of the stationary aircraft carrier. Encase it in glass.

How long will it take for the grain of sand to touch the hull?

This is retarded.png