Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Are there other suns around the ice ball? To create the other "planets"?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lol Sanrith tried to ban my access to the general forums by gifting me an item that says this.

"This item makes it so that the buyer can make a person of their choice be unable to post or react to posts in the Gaming forums, Screenshots, and Entertainment forums. In other words, they will only be able to post or react in the General Forums, Guild forums, and Comments/suggestions."

Fucking A there are some absolute god damn idiots on this forum.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Lol Sanrith tried to ban my access to the general forums by gifting me an item that says this.

"This item makes it so that the buyer can make a person of their choice be unable to post or react to posts in the Gaming forums, Screenshots, and Entertainment forums. In other words, they will only be able to post or react in the General Forums, Guild forums, and Comments/suggestions."

Fucking A there are some absolute god damn idiots on this forum.
Indeed. This is what happens when I try to multi-task at work my little Lumi. Fear not my little rabbit. This isnt a sprint, its a marathon. I may be an idiot today, but tomorrow is a new day.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Cat Typing GIF

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Truth in plain sight. Read between the lines.

"Again God said, Let there be a firmament in the midst of the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters.

Then God made the firmament, and separated the waters, which were under the firmament, from the waters which were above the firmament: and it was so.

And God called the firmament, Heaven. So the evening and the morning were the second day." (Genesis 1:6-8)

"Hast thou stretched out the heavens, which are strong, and as a molten glass?" (Job 37:18)

So the Bible says there is a solid object that is stretched out over the entire Earth that is strong and like a molten glass aka a mirror.

Is the Earth covered by a glass dome as spoken of in the Bible and can this be scientifically proven? Turns out, it can be. How you might ask? After a great deal of research and God opening my eyes to the truth, the answer has been made known to me. The proof? Here it is.

1609333477675.png

The obvious question is,"how exactly do rainbows prove there is a glass dome above us?". Glad you asked. The answer can be found in the question, how do rainbows form?

Well, how do you make a rainbow indoors without sunlight? According to numerous websites, the following steps are all required in order to make one.

"Instructions
  1. Fill the glass with water.
  2. Put the mirror into the water inside the glass at an angle.
  3. Position the glass so that light shines directly at the mirror. ...
  4. Look for a reflection on the wall. ...
  5. Adjust the angle of the mirror until you see a rainbow on the wall."
Do you see the answer? If not, take some time and think about it.

The one key piece needed to make a rainbow is... a mirror. You cannot make a rainbow without a mirror. This then can only possibly mean that there is a mirror existing outside in nature. This is also what gives the shape of the rainbow because it is literally light being reflected off of the curved glass dome that is covering the Earth. So now, the only way to prove me wrong will be to produce a rainbow indoors without the use of sunlight or any reflective object. Good luck trying though because it's not possible. The firmament is a scientifically indisputable fact.

Time to start waking up to the truth everyone. Time is running short.

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
  • 1Midwit
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 6 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So now, the only way to prove me wrong will be to produce a rainbow indoors without the use of sunlight or any reflective object. Good luck trying though because it's not possible. The firmament is a scientifically indisputable fact.
Are you serious right now or trolling?

Please answer with a simple

"Yes I'm serious"
or
"Fuck you retard. God you are such a retard. Why are you so retarded... of course I'm trolling"

Thank you in advance!

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Are you serious right now or trolling?

Please answer with a simple

"Yes I'm serious"
or
"Fuck you retard. God you are such a retard. Why are you so retarded... of course I'm trolling"

Thank you in advance!

Not sure what gives the impression that I'm trolling but if that's what you think then it should be easy to prove me wrong. Not only does science prove what I have said but it is confirmed by the word of God itself which since you claim to be Christian should know is infallible. The implications are obviously staggering since it shatters the false Satanic narrative we've been brainwashed into believing our entire lives.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>

But you've already read it right? You always claim that you've read Dawkins.

(Should be showing a link to the book "Unweaving The Rainbow" but it's not showing up on my end...)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user