Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
O rly?

I'm about to blow your mind, sit tight and read:

So it's like Waters | Firmament | Waters, agreed? If we take these few passages literally. Right? Good let's blow minds here:

Logic Lumie... use it. You said the Bible is very clear, and I agree. So here's your problem:

If the Heavens are the firmament (stated immediately above) which separates the waters, then the water below (on earth... the oceans and rivers and lakes) is separated by the Heavens (both the sky and space above), then water exists past the visible universe which is something we couldn't even detect since we have NEVER seen the "edge of the universe"... and never will. Space is expanding faster than light from the edge is travelling to reach us. If anything, it is more logical to assume that there is some water that our universe is floating in! Neato~
I don't really get what you're trying to say here.

"Space is expanding faster than light from the edge is travelling to reach us." Where does it say this in the Bible?

Looks to be more "clear and pure" which to me is precisely what the Heavens appear to be to me... extraordinarily beautiful on a clear day, awe inspiring on a clear night...

...but you think Job is saying it's a mirror. This is why people think you're crazy homie.

"Hast thou with [God] spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?" (Job 37:18)

The phrase “spread out” there is the Hebrew raqa, which means to beat or hammer out. The word “strong” is the Hebrew chazaq, which can mean strong, but can also mean firm or hard. The “molten looking glass” is a reference to a brass mirror. Job is a very old book, and at that time mirrors were not made from glass but from metal that was poured out, then beaten flat and polished."

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
You believe stars are holes in the firmament Lumi?
No? What gave you that idea? They are set in the firmament.

The North Star is situated directly in the center of the Earth and marks the center of the firmament. This is why as the firmament spins every star rotates around it in a perfect circle because every star except for the planets is fixated in place. This is why every constellation has remained identical for all of recorded history.

Last edited:

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
"Space is expanding faster than light from the edge is travelling to reach us." Where does it say this in the Bible?
source.gif

K I'm out... y'all have fun with him~

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
K I'm out... y'all have fun with him~
So you're saying you can't actually support what you are claiming with scripture? Even if what you say is true what does this have to do with water being above the firmament? It doesn't say how much water there is above it, just that there is. Also, the story of Noah further proves this as well as some of the water came down when the windows of Heaven were opened up.

"In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, on the seventeenth day of the second month--on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened."

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
So you're saying you can't actually support what you are claiming with scripture?
SoB... I was baited into this again!

I believe in God and the Bible AND science. I don't think there is some massive conspiracy theory made up and perpetuated by demons on this planet that push science as truth when it's actually a bed of lies. I think scientists (and in this particular case astronomers and astrophysicists) are just doing what they do and therefore I believe in red-light shifting and believe that, yes indeed, the universe is expanding faster than light is reaching us from the edges. I can get facts from different sources other than the Bible. I'm not close-minded enough to dismiss actual science and just believe in my dogmatic faith. They both work in tandem to form a complete explanation of reality that, actually, jives soooo well together when you fully believe in and accept both systems.

TL;DR I never said space expanding faster than light is scriptural... it is science.

"In the six hundredth year of Noah's life, on the seventeenth day of the second month--on that day all the springs of the great deep burst forth, and the floodgates of the heavens were opened."
...and isn't it fascinating that the rainbow was the promise from God AFTER the flood. Since you're either being willfully daft or just don't want to accept reality, we're talking about water molecules in the sky that can act as your mirror/mirrors that creates rainbows... not a giant domed mirror. Anyway... it's neat to think about that pre-flood there wasn't enough water on the planet that could have evaporated to form rainbows.

So, with that said about rainbows, ANOTHER theory is that during Genesis pre-flood there WAS a layer of water that was somehow "magically" above the sky that God let rain down from the sky to destroy all mankind. There's your water and firmament Lumie. Badaboom!

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
SoB... I was baited into this again!

I believe in God and the Bible AND science. I don't think there is some massive conspiracy theory made up and perpetuated by demons on this planet that push science as truth when it's actually a bed of lies.
"O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called:"

"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

It's clear who you put your faith in and it's clearly not God.

I think scientists (and in this particular case astronomers and astrophysicists) are just doing what they do and therefore I believe in red-light shifting and believe that, yes indeed, the universe is expanding faster than light is reaching us from the edges. I can get facts from different sources other than the Bible. I'm not close-minded enough to dismiss actual science and just believe in my dogmatic faith. They both work in tandem to form a complete explanation of reality that, actually, jives soooo well together when you fully believe in and accept both systems.

You can get facts from different sources sure. The problem is if they are contradicting the word of God then they are not facts at all because the word of God is infallible. You can't have it both ways. It's obvious you don't understand who Satan is and what his purpose and intentions are and that is why you are deceived by him and his false teachings.

...and isn't it fascinating that the rainbow was the promise from God AFTER the flood.
This could mean one of two things. Either rainbows weren't possible before the flood or God decided to give them significance after the flood. Not really important either way honestly.

Since you're either being willfully daft or just don't want to accept reality, we're talking about water molecules in the sky that can act as your mirror/mirrors that creates rainbows... not a giant domed mirror. Anyway... it's neat to think about that pre-flood there wasn't enough water on the planet that could have evaporated to form rainbows.
You're really struggling with a pretty simple concept. If water molecules can act as the mirror then a mirror wouldn't be a requirement in order to form a rainbow indoors. I'm not really sure how to make this any clearer for you but I'll try. YOU CANNOT MAKE A RAINBOW WITH ONLY WATER AND LIGHT, A SOLID PHYSICAL MIRROR LIKE OBJECT IS REQUIRED.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I fart rainbows and you are both short a few screws of a shitty ikea closet.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Lumi got a 3 day break so you are basically talking to yourself here.

Keep up the good work though.
Yeah, because that *totally* means he can't see my reply to him.

Also I'm clearly NOT talking to myself here... an obsessed retard whom I have destroyed many times in the past just replied to me.

Oh FYI, time to donate more to the cause... I'm almost in the positives, gimp. Get your E-Nukes ready.

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Oh FYI, time to donate more to the cause... I'm almost in the positives, gimp. Get your E-Nukes ready.

Glad you don't care because I'm pretty bored and might just take you down to -50k.

Anyway, you can head to the shaw to speak to batshit boy. You know, where your last thread ended up before you melted down.

#nomeltdownsheredude

Maul

Dental Dammer
O rly?

I'm about to blow your mind, sit tight and read:

So it's like Waters | Firmament | Waters, agreed? If we take these few passages literally. Right? Good let's blow minds here:

Logic Lumie... use it. You said the Bible is very clear, and I agree. So here's your problem:

If the Heavens are the firmament (stated immediately above) which separates the waters, then the water below (on earth... the oceans and rivers and lakes) is separated by the Heavens (both the sky and space above), then water exists past the visible universe which is something we couldn't even detect since we have NEVER seen the "edge of the universe"... and never will. Space is expanding faster than light from the edge is travelling to reach us. If anything, it is more logical to assume that there is some water that our universe is floating in! Neato~

View attachment 326132

Looks to be more "clear and pure" which to me is precisely what the Heavens appear to be to me... extraordinarily beautiful on a clear day, awe inspiring on a clear night...

...but you think Job is saying it's a mirror. This is why people think you're crazy homie.
Every translation of that is different too, from looking glass to polished metal. But yeah the bible is very clear :eek:
I don't really get what you're trying to say here.

"Hast thou with [God] spread out the sky, which is strong, and as a molten looking glass?" (Job 37:18)

The phrase “spread out” there is the Hebrew raqa, which means to beat or hammer out. The word “strong” is the Hebrew chazaq, which can mean strong, but can also mean firm or hard. The “molten looking glass” is a reference to a brass mirror. Job is a very old book, and at that time mirrors were not made from glass but from metal that was poured out, then beaten flat and polished."
That 37:18 translation you're using isnt correct, words are missing also.

So your point of reference is wrong, better go back and question everything you believe because you're referencing a lie.