Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
So while this is true, would this not be a job for the water plant? Filtration I mean. If a given hazzard is above threshold it’s their job?

Ya but the government can't be trusted and so neither can these plants. Pharmaceutical revenue amounts to a little over 1 trillion a year and the healthcare field amounts to nearly 2 trillion a year. Keeping people sick is the name of the game and this is achieved through poisoning our food and water supplies.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
So you're saying that there was no holocaust at all? Or is this just an argument about what the total tally is?

There was no holocaust at all. The Red Cross documents confirm the total deaths at being around 280,000 which were due to allied bombings, not attempts at genocide.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Ya but the government can't be trusted and so neither can these plants. Pharmaceutical revenue amounts to a little over 1 trillion a year and the healthcare field amounts to nearly 2 trillion a year. Keeping people sick is the name of the game and this is achieved through poisoning our food and water supplies.
Why would the government make sure the pharma and health care fields profit by proxy?

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
There was no holocaust at all. The Red Cross documents confirm the total deaths at being around 280,000 which were due to allied bombings, not attempts at genocide.
https://fullfact.org/online/holocaust-death-toll/ said:
Incorrect. The documents managed by the International Committee of the Red Cross only recorded a fraction of the Holocaust death count. They do not in any way dispute the official death toll of six million.
An anti-Semitic viral article posted on Facebook claimed that Red Cross documentation showed 271,000 people died in Nazi concentration camps, rather than the widely accepted figure of around six million.
Lumi uses facebook?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Lumi is so stupid.

NO MENTION OF GAS CHAMBERS

One of the most important aspects of the Report of the ICRC is that it clarifies the true cause of those deaths that undoubtedly occurred in the camps towards the end of the war.

Says the Report: “in the chaotic condition of Germany after the invasion during the final months of the war, the camps received no food supplies at all and starvation claimed an increasing number of victims.

Itself alarmed by this situation, the German Government at last informed the ICRC on February 1, 1945 … In March 1945, discussions between the President of the ICRC and General of the S.S. Kaltenbrunner gave even more decisive results.

Relief could henceforth be distributed by the ICRC and one delegate was authorised to stay in each camp .I.” (Vol. III, p.83).
Clearly, the German authorities were at pains to relieve the dire situation as far as they were able.

The Red Cross are quite explicit in stating that food supplies ceased at this time due to the Allied bombing of German transportation

Izo

Tranny Chaser
The Hospital you work at doesn't pay you? Strange. Didn't realize you were a volunteer.
No, the state pays me. Publically funded system. Seems odd they’d poison their citizens and pay me to treat them. Rather inefficient and counterproductive expense wise. It would seem smarter to keep them healthy, productive, tax-paying citizens for as long as possible. Sorta how it works now, I think. So where do I collect my illuminati check? I could use a new Tesla.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users
So you actually do that Jewish deal Lumi?

It's pretty weak if you are just trolling. I mean, it is time tested and I suppose it is a job someone has to do, so good on ya jumping into the breach, but it's got to be mostly farm-level zombie action at this point? Do you have it macrod at least?

Turns into a job.

Work makes free my ass.

But if you're not larping, sir, it is an honor. A precision drill team could each member turn into physicists, neuroscientists, and philosophers -- Einsteins, Newtons, Platos -- and then working together in impossible harmony and swiftness, except now with their minds instead of m-1's, in ten thousand years they would not be any closer to figuring out what the fuck is wrong with you than when they first begun.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 1 users

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
No, the state pays me. Publically funded system. Seems odd they’d poison their citizens and pay me to treat them. Rather inefficient and counterproductive expense wise. It would seem smarter to keep them healthy, productive, tax-paying citizens for as long as possible. Sorta how it works now, I think. So where do I collect my illuminati check? I could use a new Tesla.

They're still productive tax paying citizens though so you make zero sense. This way they can control the population and profit off of them beyond just taxation. You already get your check so I'm not sure wtf you're talking about. If you want the millions of pay offs you need to get into politics and sell your soul.

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
They're still productive tax paying citizens though so you make zero sense. This way they can control the population and profit off of them beyond just taxation. You already get your check so I'm not sure wtf you're talking about. If you want the millions of pay offs you need to get into politics and sell your soul.
If they poisoning them, hence cancer / dying, how does that compute with tax paying citizens? Not sure how that’s control on a beneficial level. Or are you saying it’s on an individual level, like a secret hit squad? Do you know how much a particle cannon to treat cancer costs, not to mention lost tax income on those sick? The math doesn’t add up, Lumi.
I thought you said health care was in on it. Did I miss my invite to the secret council meetings on wednesdays?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
So you actually do that Jewish deal Lumi?

It's pretty weak if you are just trolling. I mean, it is time tested and I suppose it is a job someone has to do, so good on ya jumping into the breach, but it's got to be mostly farm-level zombie action at this point? Do you have it macrod at least?

Turns into a job.

Work makes free my ass.

But if you're not larping, sir, it is an honor. A precision drill team could each member turn into physicists, neuroscientists, and philosophers -- Einsteins, Newtons, Platos -- and then working together in impossible harmony and swiftness, except now with their minds instead of m-1's, in ten thousand years they would not be any closer to figuring out what the fuck is wrong with you than when they first begun.

You're really fucking retarded, aren't you.

• 1Solidarity

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
If they poisoning them, hence cancer / dying, how does that compute with tax paying citizens? Not sure how that’s control on a beneficial level. Or are you saying it’s on an individual level, like a secret hit squad? Do you know how much a particle cannon to treat cancer costs, not to mention lost tax income on those sick? The math doesn’t add up, Lumi.
I thought you said health care was in on it. Did I miss my invite to the secret council meetings on wednesdays?

Not everyone is dying. Wtf are you talking about? A person can have cancer and slowly die over many years paying shitloads of money in the process. The higher levels of the healthcare industry are in on it. People like you are just what are known as useful idiots.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Not everyone is dying. Wtf are you talking about? A person can have cancer and slowly die over many years paying shitloads of money in the process. The higher levels of the healthcare industry are in on it. People like you are just what are known as useful idiots.
So is it on an individual level, hitman style, or just general poisoning and hoping for....what? Keeping population down or? What’s the goal? Since cancer hits children as it does adults, I’m puzzled as to the ineffective and widespread strategy. And what does the top gain? Why are the rest of us, who do the daily work not involved you say?

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
So is it on an individual level, hitman style, or just general poisoning and hoping for....what? Keeping population down or? What’s the goal? Since cancer hits children as it does adults, I’m puzzled as to the ineffective and widespread strategy. And what does the top gain? Why are the rest of us, who do the daily work not involved you say?

It's to keep as many people down as possible so that the majority are dependent on the system to help them. It's not just about money, it's about control.

NO MENTION OF GAS CHAMBERS

True story. There were three of us brothers growing, and we had just discovered Faulty Towers -- specifically, the episode where Basil is panicked because there are German guests and he tells everyone to NOT MENTION THE WAR. Hilarity ensues naturally.

Me and my brothers, being stupid kids, turned this into an inside joke that summer when our parents took us to visit our grandparents who were children during the holocaust. We would whisper using Basil's voice, NO MENTION OF GAS CHAMBERS!! and what was sad was my grandparents weren't there to laugh because they didn't survive.

Wake Up Man
<Banned>
A few years ago I was using a vitamin c filter for the shower head, it was pretty nice, skin was less dry later on. Also used to do a lot of epsom salt baths, would also add a bit of ascorbic acid (vitamin c powder) and my skin stopped stinking like chlorine after an hour long bath, cause it neutralizes the chlorine. I even bought a water distiller, and having always had a sensitive nose, I could still smell chlorine in the distilled water. So I added ascorbic acid to water before distilling to neutralize that and the distilled water no longer smelled of chlorine. If you really think that your tap water is great, buy a distiller and enjoy the smell and color of what's left over. It's rather gross, brownish in color and fishy smelling. Even tried using filtered water from the fridge which a friend said that water was the best damn water he ever had, and while the color and smell were less, it was still not good. And even more anecdotally, the dogs I had ~15 years ago, were more energetic when their water bowls were filled from the fridge filtered water vs tap.