Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Lol ya, I'm the mouthbreather. Why don't you go take more migraine meds you fucking retard. How old are you btw? I'm bout to be 39 so I doubt we're far apart. Why is it that I have zero health problems and don't take any meds or even so much as a Tylenol and yet you have numerous ones? Is it really just old age causing your problems or is it that you're a fucking moron and a textbook example of Dunning-Kruger.

Lumi, this is incredibly ironic. You *clearly* have mental health issues and need medications. So for you to sit here and say that you are the picture of health and don't need medications is just sad. I would think that every single person on this message board would agree with me that you clearly need medication. So either *all* of us are wrong, or you're batshit crazy and need help.

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Medication? I say put him in charge.

His anger and enthusiasm are good. Passivity and mouth-gaping soyboy scientism are literally ending the west. There are few states/countries that wouldn't benefit from a Lumi Lumi epoch right now.

• 1Picard
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 3 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Lumi's "only bathe in filtered water" thing may be his funniest bit

Its just so refreshingly different. Flat earthers and creationists are a dime a dozen. But "filtering your shower water is the secret to good health", I don't think I've come across this particular madness anywhere else.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord

Its just so refreshingly different. Flat earthers and creationists are a dime a dozen. But "filtering your shower water is the secret to good health", I don't think I've come across this particular madness anywhere else.
FOH: A better class of nutjob.

• 1Truth!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

well.... it is a thing. real old school tho.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Alright. I googled some randoms.
We don’t add chlorine at all since 2009 in my part of eurocuckistan. It’s filtered at the plants for ammonium, arsen, nikkel etc., some of the cleanest drinking / tap water in the world. I take it this is not the case in your end, hence the filter.
If you’re on municipal water here in the states you’ll have chlorine/Chloramine residual in your water.

Credit where credit is due to lumie, he at least looks like he picked a gac filter with enough empty bed contact time to remove chlorine. Those bathtub filters are going to do fuck all, but that really doesn’t matter since chlorine in your shower isn’t doing much.

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I mean, I've come across the water fluoridation thing, but I always assumed they were focused mainly on drinking it. Not having it briefly run across your skin for a few seconds in the shower.

Do you know what pores are you fucking idiot? Do you know what water vapor is and the fact that everyone takes hot showers and are breathing this vapor in? God damn you are such a stupid fuck.

• 1Worf
4ufpcr.jpg

• 1Worf

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Do you know what pores are you fucking idiot? Do you know what water vapor is and the fact that everyone takes hot showers and are breathing this vapor in? God damn you are such a stupid fuck.

But what's in good, clean well water that needs to be filtered?

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
But what's in good, clean well water that needs to be filtered?

Depends but lots of stuff can contaminate it. Pesticides, insecticides, and other harmful chemicals. There can also be bacteria, fungus, mold. You can get your water analyzed for pretty cheap and see for yourself.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

Well we know that graph is not possible due to the fact that there weren't even 6 millions Jews in all of Nazi controlled territory. Also, the supposed number of deaths as Auschwitz went from 4 million to 1.1 million so already that's a 2.9 million differential. The Jews were taken to Israel which is why you see massive spikes of Jews in Israel shortly after WW 2. They weren't murdered and the plan the entire time was to simply emigrate them to Israel and other parts of the world.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Depends but lots of stuff can contaminate it. Pesticides, insecticides, and other harmful chemicals. There can also be bacteria, fungus, mold. You can get your water analyzed for pretty cheap and see for yourself.
So while this is true, would this not be a job for the water plant? Filtration I mean. If a given hazzard is above threshold it’s their job?

Sterling

El Presidente
Well we know that graph is not possible due to the fact that there weren't even 6 millions Jews in all of Nazi controlled territory. Also, the supposed number of deaths as Auschwitz went from 4 million to 1.1 million so already that's a 2.9 million differential. The Jews were taken to Israel which is why you see massive spikes of Jews in Israel shortly after WW 2. They weren't murdered and the plan the entire time was to simply emigrate them to Israel and other parts of the world.
So you're saying that there was no holocaust at all? Or is this just an argument about what the total tally is?