Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
c6249_ORIG-jack_nicholson_nodding.gif

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Aren't mormons supposed to have a year's food supply at all times, regardless of Lumie prophecies?

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, something like that. I don't know the exact amount of time and a year seems long, but from what I have heard, they're supposed to stay stocked.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
9 Days to go! What time is it happening and which time zone?
The comet that does not exist is supposed to hit the Atlantic near Central America, according to Lumie, so we should just go with Eastern Standard time I guess.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Operation Jade Helm officially ends tomorrow. Get ready for your Walmart concentration camps people.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
Good thing the Texas national guard were keeping an eye on them to make sure there was no funny business. Thanks to the heroism of the Texas Governor for deploying them and ignoring the rantings of the sheeple the U.S. Military were never able to begin seizing Walmarts.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I grant you that he is a dedicated troll, but I can't imagine that Lumie seriously believes his shit. How many times can your predictions fail to happen, before you start doubting?

After all, we aren't talking about some garden variety idiot here. He is a champion at league of legends after all!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I grant you that he is a dedicated troll, but I can't imagine that Lumie seriously believes his shit. How many times can your predictions fail to happen, before you start doubting?
For many people, it just reinforces their beliefs. I've posted this before:When Prophecy Fails - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

12:05 am, December 21. No visitor. Someone in the group notices that another clock in the room shows 11:55. The group agrees that it is not yet midnight.
I don't know why, but I found that particular line hilarious.

More here:Doomsday cult - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

All of this shit is textbook Lumie. When nothing happens at the end of this month, he'll just dig himself a bit deeper and latch on to the next prophecy that much harder. It was confirmed by a couple posters years ago that had played various games with Lumie that he's legit crazy. Apparently a nice enough guy in-game, but his doomsday shit is not an act. Unless at some point in the move from FOH to Morenetz to RR his account was taken over by someone else.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
The first question Lumie should be forced to answer upon release is whether or not he's the same person from EQ.

Brikker said he is not in the Lumie poll in the Comments section. We're going to need to see a photo ID and two other forms of identity verification, please.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, the dude posting here as Lumie is the same one I played the emu servers with 8?, 9? Years ago.

Dude is really kosher to game with.

I just didn't a hour reading about how if I subscribe to this guys news letter, he will tell me about a 15 fold energy investment he calls Apollo energy that will hit the mainstream on Sept 28. Not sure who the joke is on anymore.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have released Lumie from RRP. He may now properly usher us into our final days.

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Hard to believe Wednesday is the big day. Well bros, it's been good. May all you god damn retarded stupid fucks rest in peace.

You too Looms.