Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Has it been mentioned that Survivor starts on the 23rd?

The Illuminati ain't playin' shy with their warnings!

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
So my wife went to a local fruit stand this weekend. The man who owns it started saying that there s a comet wiping out the east coast and that his fruit stand in North Carolina was going to be beach front property. This was all foretold in the Bible because we legalized homosexuality. The Earth will also split into a chasm at the continental divide.

She called and told me about it. I asked if since the world was ending why did he charge for the fruit. She said she never thought to bring that up. My daughter (bless her simple mind) thought my wife believed it since she just asked questions and didn't correct him in any way. Some people you just tolerate long enough to leave without them eating your face.

Is this tied into the same prophecy Lumie? I can't find the USA prophecies about in the Bible, can you give me chapter and verse?

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
So my wife went to a local fruit stand this weekend. The man who owns it started saying that there s a comet wiping out the east coast and that his fruit stand in North Carolina was going to be beach front property. This was all foretold in the Bible because we legalized homosexuality. The Earth will also split into a chasm at the continental divide.

She called and told me about it. I asked if since the world was ending why did he charge for the fruit. She said she never thought to bring that up. My daughter (bless her simple mind) thought my wife believed it since she just asked questions and didn't correct him in any way. Some people you just tolerate long enough to leave without them eating your face.

Is this tied into the same prophecy Lumie? I can't find the USA prophecies about in the Bible, can you give me chapter and verse?
The Setp 23rd comet bullshit is another in a long list of nonsense Lumie pulls from the internet, yes.

He's not even imaginative enough to invent this crap on his own.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
She might have, you have the cleverest one liners. So funny yet directly on topic at the same time. Your finger is really on the pulse of this forum Picasso.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
That's fucking retarded.

What are you going to do here in two days when nothing happens?

Will you admit you were wrong?

Admit you were delusional?

Shift goal posts and make up a new date?

Completely ignore this complete failure on your part and avoid anyone who mentions it in the same way you completely refuse to address December 21st 2012 now?
You get way too excited when you feel like you might get an easy argument going.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Tuco busy bodying and shit posting around the forum again this morning I see.

Anyway, Tuco, Lumie doesn't reply to me much anymore, which if you'd been around lately at all, you'd probably already know.

Every time he does he ends up looking really fucking stupid as a result.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Told my boss I was quitting my job and sent in my resignation letter. Going my own way on the way out!

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Just because the world is about to end, doesn't mean you lose all sense of respect, Noodle.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
You guys are way too hard on Lumie. Some of the shit he says makes more sense than some of the shit in the politics thread.

Lumie, if the world doesn't end, let's play some DotA.

And if it does, fuck it, my last game was a win in ranked group play as a mid Huskar vs QoP.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
You guys are way too hard on Lumie. Some of the shit he says makes more sense than some of the shit in the politics thread.
Like, the Politics thread has some silly shit posted in it.

But none of it has ever been as silly as

Nephilim lizard folk run the planet's governments from a top secret moon base
Cancer is caused by your blood being too acidic, give yourself alkylosis to correct it
Evolution isn't real
The world will end on December 21st 2012 (and then didn't)
The world will end on September 23rd 2015 (and then doesn't)
etc.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Giving my students a really hard test today, so they will go to hell believing they failed one more time.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
My brothers birthday is the 23rd. I haven't gotten him anything yet, will it end before 6pm on the 23rd?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
How old is your brother? He may qualify for early boarding on the mothership.