Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
Where's Lumie when you need him? I almost missedthis!

God damn it, do I have to take over his role?

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!1

Or something... meh... I resign. Can't be arsed to bother with this. You're on your own Rerolled!

imready2go

WTF is a Raider?
<Gold Donor>
It even has "666" in its catalog number: Asteroid 86666!

This is definitely the one. The last ten Lumie predictionsappearedtotally wrong, but only to the untrained eye. We missed the signs because we're not believers. Yeah, this one will kill us all.

Skanda

I'm Amod too!
The rock's exact size is unknown, but it could be as wide as 2.6 kilometers, according to estimates. It will zip past at a speed of more than 64,000 kilometers an hour at a distance of about 25 million kilometers - about 67 times further than the moon.

I hate news sites these days.
Distance to Moon - 238,900 miles
238,900 x 67 = 16,006,300 miles

Distance to Mars - 33.9 million miles.

So this thing is passing us at the halfway point between Earth and Mars and these twits write a big long useless article about how NASA claims it won't hit us but *IF IT DID* "something bad" would surely happen. Idiotic articles like that are why we have people like Lumie.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Honestly since NASA has admitted the existence of 2000 FL10 I think it is obviously a false flag. Public sentiment towards NASA is at an all time high since the release of theSemi-Biographical Rescue of a Martian Astronautgiving them a huge opportunity to plant this seed in the public. In a few days we'll get an update that their original calculations were off and we're in more danger than we though. Just enough time to get some emergency measures passed through for the Government and Obama to take absolute control of everything to help prepare the public for the disaster. Miraculously 2000 FL10 will miss Earth by a few miles but it will be too late to rescind the emergency laws. Get ready bros!

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I bet the Jews somehow saved Earth and deflected that asteroid. It's the only possible explanation.

Dyvim

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Sure they did. They printed and withdrew enough money of their bank accounts and stacked it at some remote place so high, the asteroid hit the cash mountain and was deflected, easily.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The asteroid is attracted by prayer, so the increase in secularism literally saved the world.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Holy batshit bisi! How did you stumble upon that one? I tapped out when the guy was talking about time travel lol. Man, the rabbit hole goes deep doesn't it?

Kedwyn

Silver Squire
Did anyone knock on the door to Lumie's bunker? Is he busy watching the God Father for more clues to the end of the world?

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
tumblr_mmep525JEU1rir7ayo1_500.gif