Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I have no problem stockpiling a couple weeks worth of Campbell's Homestyle Vegetable soup.

And hot saws. Hot saws is key to successful soup.

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
Realistically I always have enough peanut butter and crackers on hand to last until I canfish or shoot meat.loot a TV and some 40ozs.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Best tool for a zombie invasion is either a spax or a geologist rock hammer imo

Estwing E30 Leather Grip Pointed Tip Rock Pick - Masonry Hammers - Amazon.com

Cheap, light weight, one hit with either end should put any zombie down.
That is nice and all if you want to break out of Shawshank. I would prefer something with more flexibilityCrovel II: an extreme multi-purpose field-shovel tailor-made for zombie-killing / Boing Boing

18f9_crovel_extreme_ii1.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
I take a shovel like that on all my digs, it doesn't have the clawhammer end though, but yeah, trenching tools are fucking amazing.

Carry one of those around with you and you'll be the envy of most archaeologists everywhere.

Xeldar

Silver Squire
I like how they said the may 23th 2011 date was the date God decided who was cool enough to go to Heaven or not. Must be nice to understand the existential whims of an omnipotent being.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I take a shovel like that on all my digs, it doesn't have the clawhammer end though, but yeah, trenching tools are fucking amazing.

Carry one of those around with you and you'll be the envy of most archaeologists everywhere.
Still have one that my parents bought me from the Arkansas Diamond Mine. It would be superior for zombies because you can still keep them at arms length. I would keep a couple rock picks on my body for extreme close quarters.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Just once I would like god to give us a specific time and time zone for one of these apocalypses so we can have a proper countdown.

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Still have one that my parents bought me from the Arkansas Diamond Mine. It would be superior for zombies because you can still keep them at arms length. I would keep a couple rock picks on my body for extreme close quarters.
Yeah that one you linked is nice with the spike and the extended handle. I cede to your superior zombie pwning skills.