Lumi's Batshit Insane Thread

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
Congratulations you've proved the existence of aliens.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence.

They are building quite a compelling case though.lol

"Komanev also claimed there was a spike in the number of UFO sightings in the days before the meteor lit up the skies over Chelyabinsk.

"We have registered an increase of UFO activity. We began to receive more testimonies of eyewitnesses" he said. "Usually we gettwomessages about UFOs per month. Since the beginning of February we receivedfourmessages.'

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
LOL, funny, but Im more inclined to believe in aliens rather than any form of religion.

rrr_img_15991.jpg
rrr_img_15992.jpg

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Batshit insane? You think were the only ones out there? Might as well be Catholic, man.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I prefer the name Lumie's Batshit Insane Thread. This name is way too tame.

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
LOL, funny, but Im more inclined to believe in aliens rather than any form of religion.
Yep. There is little doubt in my mind that life exists on other planets. There are simply WAY the fuck too many other planets out there for this to be so unique an occurrence. The point of contention is whether or not any of them have visited us. I remain HIGHLY skeptical of this, but I'm open to any actual proof that can be presented.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
My first link was just a thread starter... believe it or not work blocks "paranormal and the occult" websites
frown.png

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Yep. There is little doubt in my mind that life exists on other planets. There are simply WAY the fuck too many other planets out there for this to be so unique an occurrence. The point of contention is whether or not any of them have visited us. I remain HIGHLY skeptical of this, but I'm open to any actual proof that can be presented.
Right on. I love Neil deGrasse Tysons viewpoint on UFO's.

khalid

Unelected Mod
I've always been extremely fascinated with the paranormal stuff, mostly ghosts and also alien conspiracy theories. I know other people must enjoy some of the same.
I am curious what you mean when you say you are fascinated by it. Do you mean it would be cool if it was true? Or that you think it is true?

As a kid I was somewhat fascinated by psi. I thought it would be awesome if people had mental powers. I started studying it, saw how people like Houdini, James Randi and so many others have debunked every so-called scientific proof or test of these things. So I retired it.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Not that I saw anything like it in my life and I would have to see it myself to be a true believer, but its still fascinating. Millions of people experiencing paranormal shit, there has to be some truth to it unless, of course, those million people are all bullshitters.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I am curious what you mean when you say you are fascinated by it. Do you mean it would be cool if it was true? Or that you think it is true?

As a kid I was somewhat fascinated by psi. I thought it would be awesome if people had mental powers. I started studying it, saw how people like Houdini, James Randi and so many others have debunked every so-called scientific proof or test of these things. So I retired it.
Little from column A little from column B. There has never been absolute definitive proof for me in either direction on any topic, so I would say that I am a believer until proven otherwise.

I think ghosts are probably the one facet that I truly believe in, while aliens are about 50/50.

khalid

Unelected Mod
so I would say that I am a believer until proven otherwise.
So can you think of any situation that would disprove your belief in ghosts? It seems a fairly unfalsifiable belief. Even if I presented 100% evidence that every single ghost sighting so far in the entire history of mankind was fake, that wouldn't be "proof" that ghosts don't exist.