Lurkers and occasional posters unite!

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Why is this what I picture?

1570155780447.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Lurker, however I've donated $$ because I enjoy the site.

Been around since the original board and through all the multiple variations. Played EQ on The Nameless in a few upper end guilds as a druid named Kalec. Did regular nights killing the Priest of Discord in Rivervale with Tigole, Parv, and others from Legacy of Steel and our group chat brought me to the original FoH site.
I remember you. Holy shit I totally played with you on Nameless occasionally. Usually hung around with Kallamon (druid) till the server went under.

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
real lurkers don't have avatars because that constitutes an effort

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
I don’t really post in too many places I guess. Can’t remember what got me to check out the forum originally back in my EQ days, but in the process I found the FSR and holy shit. FSR opened up the real world of the internet to me, I don’t know how much shit I got desensitized to from it, but it was a whole new world to my somewhat sheltered ass. Think that’s pretty much the only thing I came here for for a while and eventually registered but it didn’t go through until the fucking ‘05er wave. I have vague memories of some oldish drama with Millie and The Black Hand, Sam, etc. then the glory of Kate’s hoof, the weird Hoofshots offshoot with Brittney and C&T and some other weirdos I think. Then all the forum hopping to keep the place together. I have no idea how this community made it through that many moves and all that drama, but goddamn I’m glad it did. This place is truly something special in every good and bad meaning of the word. Everywhere else these days is just so...sterile? I love how there’s just no filters here, it’s so goddamn refreshing.

Post kind of went on a tangent but fuck it. I appreciate you guys and I love this goddamn forum. Post some shit, you lurking fucks.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TheYosh

Trakanon Raider
I enjoy this place for most of the reasons listed above but don't use Social Media so never really thought about taking the images from here and posting it else where. Mainly a lurker since I'm just smart enough to know that most of you guys are a lot more creative and intelligent than I am.

Mainly like coming here for the Pretty Girl Thread, Backside, Random and when J49 was on a rampage... that shit was so intriguing. I'm mostly a square and my friends and family would be shocked to find out I enjoy most of the shit in here.

• 5Like

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
Been trying to abstain from lurking with mixed results. Sometimes I post.

• 2Like

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Tinfoil hat on. I wonder how many hibernating alts use this thread as a way in and start posting regularly. We need a comittee to investigate this. I know some play the long con. They just gotta.

• 1Jonesing
  • 1Like

Diarmad

<Gold Donor>
I don’t really post in too many places I guess. Can’t remember what got me to check out the forum originally back in my EQ days, but in the process I found the FSR and holy shit. FSR opened up the real world of the internet to me, I don’t know how much shit I got desensitized to from it, but it was a whole new world to my somewhat sheltered ass. Think that’s pretty much the only thing I came here for for a while and eventually registered but it didn’t go through until the fucking ‘05er wave. I have vague memories of some oldish drama with Millie and The Black Hand, Sam, etc. then the glory of Kate’s hoof, the weird Hoofshots offshoot with Brittney and C&T and some other weirdos I think. Then all the forum hopping to keep the place together. I have no idea how this community made it through that many moves and all that drama, but goddamn I’m glad it did. This place is truly something special in every good and bad meaning of the word. Everywhere else these days is just so...sterile? I love how there’s just no filters here, it’s so goddamn refreshing.

Post kind of went on a tangent but fuck it. I appreciate you guys and I love this goddamn forum. Post some shit, you lurking fucks.

Pretty much sums it up...
Lurker since '02. Came for the MMO back in the EQ days (played on Luclin Server with Glorious Rising), stayed for PGT, FSR, and all the glorious entertainment that you clowns spew out. Fucking awesome. 17 fucking years on this board and can't start my day without it.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity

maskedmelon

Orator of Superfluous Nothings
I still think you're an alt. Even the name hints to that

I'm really just me, but wouldn't mind meeting the person you suspect of imagining me. I think we'd get along pretttttttty well.

EDIT: also, I just saw this thread because it was at the too of this subforum on the main page. Then I saw all the discussion about reactions and reactions exchanged on the first page and thiught maybe i could get some too.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Pretty much sums it up...
Lurker since '02. Came for the MMO back in the EQ days (played on Luclin Server with Glorious Rising), stayed for PGT, FSR, and all the glorious entertainment that you clowns spew out. Fucking awesome. 17 fucking years on this board and can't start my day without it.

GR represent

Rothir

Lord Nagafen Raider
Been around since '99 and the noows days. Rarely post. Mostly just read the MMO, PC and mobile game forums (and screenshots).

• 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
I've been on every iteration of this site since its inception. I started reading it when I was 18 or 19 and I'll be 40 in a few months. I played EQ on the same server as @Qhue I think. I rarely post because I'm lazy but I don't mind throwing around a Worf or Solidarity.

Were you on Tunare? That's where I was and for some reason I'm thinking Qhue was too.

I've been on the various iterations of FoH since 2002 and had checked out Noows prior to that. Don't remember if I ever registered or posted there but I do remember lurking. This website has been by far my biggest time waster of the last nearly 2 decades of my life with the exception of maybe WoW, though I haven't played seriously since Cataclysm came out.

Hex

Lord Nagafen Raider
Mostly lurk unless I have some random bullshit I made/took a photo of to post. Been lurking through the various migrations between owners/domains etc..

• 1Like

Kirsie

Lord Nagafen Raider
Been a while since I was actively posting, and honestly a while since I even lurked consistently.

It's ALSO been 2,495 days and I still don't have an apology from Evelys, so I've got that goin' for me, which is nice. ¬_¬

• 3Worf
  • 2Like

Kirsie

Lord Nagafen Raider
Oh, I know. I'm just stirring shit up, because that shit show was the only reason I ever started posting or lurking here.

• 1Like