Lurkers (reloaded)

SuperAcorn_sl

shitlord
I lurked, then some swampdonkey tried to give me malware, and then some chick turned out to be a dude, which I guess is par for the course. Shit's confusing.

tower

Golden Knight of the Realm
At least I was able to wrangle a beta inv out of Myst on MN. Not a total loss! And thanks to him (or her, who the fuck knows at this point?)

khanable_sl

shitlord
I lurked, then some swampdonkey tried to give me malware, and then some chick turned out to be a dude, which I guess is par for the course. Shit's confusing.
I've always ragged on my elderly neighbors for being so into those trash Jerry Springer-esque TV shows. And here I sit, 12 hours strong, reading about some tranny that tanked the second coming of lulz and caused hundreds to rage.

I feel dirty, yet so .. amused.

Bigguy28

Lord Nagafen Raider
Long time lurker, finally decided to register at MN but never got to post before shit went south. Been a rather interesting day! Hopefully things go much smoother this time.

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Been lurking the FSR thread for ~8 years. Never signed up because I saw how people treated the fucking '05ers. Now I need to be registered to view attachments here and get my daily dose of chicks with dicks.

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hi. I've been reading foh for over a decade but don't post often because my boyfriend gets jealous that Internet people try to cyber me because of my modeling carrier and my huge real life tits.

I'm a girl.
smile.png

smile.png

smile.png

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hi. I've been reading foh for over a decade but don't post often because my boyfriend gets jealous that Internet people try to cyber me because of my modeling carrier and my huge real life tits.

I'm a girl.
smile.png
Fuck yes, they have model carriers now? Are they big enough to put model planes on?

smile.png

smile.png

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Lurked for years, the exceptional drama that kept me entertained today has driven me to join and say hello.

Oh ya.. I'm a guy.

Pontius_sl

shitlord
sigh, second post in a week and a half, might get tired. Lurked since 04 bla bla, hope this stays up, thanks for the effort to the ones involved.
Edit : ya, morning phallus.

Rebirth666_sl

shitlord
Lurked before lurking was cool. Before the creation of the PGT whenever the fuck that was. Will likely lurk just as long here.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
i'm skipping the intro because i just gave it on morenetz... but suffice to say, i lurked for about 9 years. and again, now that reg is free... i can come out of the shadows and make poop jokes with everyone else.

Disabled

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm a lurker and as many said, might as well register now

rrr_img_173.jpg

Edit:
Fuck, someone beat me to it. Either way, OG SC > SC2!

rrr_img_173.jpg

rrr_img_173.jpg