Lurkers (reloaded)

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Registered on FoH in Aug 02, and managed a whole 453 posts and +2 nets average. Hooray. I think I'm back to lurking... probably.

shishare

Golden Knight of the Realm
Long time lurker, probably stay that way, but who knows. Mostly check in for new games, MMA thread, and fedor's random shit.

Jayntree

Trakanon Raider
I've been lurking since the days of EQ... Yep... I don't think I'll change. I like to just read and laugh at everything that goes on.

Hamscratch_sl

shitlord
I have lurked for probably around 10 years and never posted. Seeing everything that happened lately made me feel like I want to be part of this community so I plan to post here. That should last about a week and then I will probably go back to full on lurker status

Raz

Trakanon Raider
On foh since 2003. I had te register to view all the images, back to lurking now.

But before i go, epic drama gentlemen. Job well done and keep up the good work.

rrr_img_199.jpg

rrr_img_199.jpg

rrr_img_199.jpg

Flake

I have lurked since after EQ1, never posted, never had an account lol

spinnaker

reformed lurker
<Bronze Donator>
Mostly lurked for the last decade. Enjoyed all of the epic drama along the way. Got trolled by morenetz. High hopes for our new home.

Orange_sl

shitlord
Lurker since 2003ish. Got directed to the forums originally from Triton's guild website back when I was a wee lad playing EQ.

rrr_img_230.jpg

rrr_img_230.jpg

rrr_img_230.jpg

BubbySoup

I wasn't so much a lurker as more of an occasional poster and just in the MMORPG forum. Now I have had to spend hours reading through the screenshots and general on FoH just to have a clue as to what's been happening.

Never knew I was hanging out with such a bunch of crazy folk!

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
I've been lurking since '99 on noows.

I would just like to say that you are all fucking nuts, and I love you.

Jefferson_sl

shitlord
Been lurking a long time, pretty sure if I posted often I'd somehow destroy the magic the FOHSS had all on it's own which is off to a good start here.
Fedor and Wolfen you two are sick fucks and I wouldn't have it any other way.