Lurkers (reloaded)

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Welcome.. again... lol Word of advice.. if you are shy about posting cause of people like me... GROW A FUCKING PAIR OF BALLS! lol But seriously, start in the movie/book/tv threads cause people are generally super friendly in there. And again welcome to the nuthouse all.. glad you're here.
wink.png

wink.png

wink.png

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Welcome.. again... lol Word of advice.. if you are shy about posting cause of people like me... GROW A FUCKING PAIR OF BALLS!
Why would they be afraid of you? Unless they have a fear of being eaten alive.

Been Lurkin since 'Nam. Into Huntin, fishin, sports- especially rugby, guns, violent video games, fine pipes and cigar smoking, whiskey, scotch, and beer, bbq'ing- especially lots of red meat, lumberjack competitions, mountaineering, amateur blacksmithing and last but definitely not least bad-ass cars, trucks and motorcycles.

I also got a vag and tits and am a solid 7 pushing 8.

Under 400 posts in six years counts as lurking I suppose... I do check daily for new penis pictures by Fedor thou.

Zionmaster_sl

shitlord
Lurked on foh for 10 years, had very few posts. Sad to see it end the way it did but glad the commmunity is staying together. Plan to lurk another 10 years or so. I may or may not ever post again but wanted to show my support for the new site. You guys are awesome and where the community goes I will follow, like a ninja or a stalker...

Emil

Trakanon Raider
Joined in 02, minimal posts; quit MMOs(EQ1) in 05, and returned to lurk in 09 or so.

I have to say, the past week has been the strangest series of events imaginable.

Arkk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Joined in '04 (GenesisGhost), lurked a long while before that. I don't often contribute much, but I try to make it worthwhile when I do.

Gotta say, I'm glad to be over here. Between the ongoing dog and pony (dog and donkey?) show and the obvious lack of fucks given over at the old board, it's nice to have a bit of fresh air. Cheers to the folks putting this together and getting shit running - this community has provided years of entertainment and insight, and I'm glad to see it's not going anywhere.

Also, Jefferson loves cocks.