Lurkers (reloaded)

Freekshow_sl

shitlord
Been lurking on FoH for 6 or 7 years now. Figured I'd actually make an account and throw out the occasional post now and then around here.

Daggen_sl

shitlord
Lurked since early EQ1 days ... thought I was special and unique but now it turns out there are a load of other people from the same times. I need to go and have some quiet alone time now with only the future glory of a Dec 2012 register date to console me.

Jakle_sl

shitlord
Jakle, again.

Started reading during noows to check up on awesome l33t uber accomplishments, stayed for FSR, PGT, video, Animated gif, etc...

Kinger

Trakanon Raider
Lurked for two years over at FOH and had found it to be one of the most entertaining sites on the web. Glad this new board is up and available for my continued lurking.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
I somehow managed 300 posts in 6 years, but I think most of those were in the Lost thread. And half of those were /facepalms during the 6th season.

Mallika_sl

shitlord
Lurked at FoH for a while, mainly the books/tv/movie forums and occasionally the game ones. Like someone earlier in the thread mentioned, I made 2 posts on morenetz, which is 2 more than I made at FoH (flan recipe, gardening). Looking forward to becoming part of a community - haven't been part of one since I left tarvalon.net because they all swore fealty to the "Amyrlin Seat"/site owner like a bunch of crazies.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Been lurrkinnn deep since 02' for the lolz. Glad to see the majority of the community made it here.

Fogia_sl

shitlord
Been there since vanilla EQ, rarely posting (mainly stuff photoshop'ed by myself for the greater lulz). Always felt a bit at home. And finally got a chance to reroll my user name
tongue.png

tongue.png

tongue.png

Arcanaloth

Golden Knight of the Realm
Broke out of lurker mode on MN and it blew up shortly thereafter. I think the causal link has been established.