Lurkers (reloaded)

Hi, I've lurked for a long time but my god there is not enough popcorn in the world to go with the drama this community creates sometimes.

and back to lurking

mizovax_sl

shitlord
Crawling out of the woodwork yet again...

Lurked on FoH since when my bed time was 9:00pm and I couldn't watch PG-13 movies without an adult. Had thought many times about "buying" my way to posting rights, but my cheaper half got the best of me. The lulz were worth it. Just found out like 30 minutes ago what happened at MN.

pointyboot

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Lurked for about two years and about 300 post over the last 6 years or so. Not sure if I qualify but sure does feel like it.

Awlbiste_sl

shitlord
I still feel a bit like a lurker, even though I do post some here and there. I lurked for several years, mostly for FSR, then I realized registering an account would allow me to see 40 posts per page. I didn't feel the need for posting rights until 2009 (I think?) when Req asked for donations to keep the site running. I figured it was worth paying money to a place I had enjoyed for so long.

Tovas

Trakanon Raider
Lurked on FOH since Noows and will prob keep lurking. 2 posts in one week though is a bit crazy.

minnae_sl

shitlord
lurked on foh since 02. only registered here because somebody made registering required to click on links to pictures. god dammit.

Iznbart_sl

shitlord
I've been lurking, daily, for years.. FoHFSR had a special place for me because I found pictures of Gosplat and the Phantom Raiders from the EQ days. He was a real life friend so finding a screenshot of him on some random forum was a pleasant surprise (I remember some of the other guys.. Jimette, Madhog, Raak, but didn't know them personally). FSR had a special way of making me feel like I was on the Truman Show at least once a month...

Nevele

Silver Knight of the Realm
Add one more to the list! I'm not even going to pretend to remember how long I was a lurker... but it was definitely long enough.
I know I've played many of the same games, if not the same servers, etc. EQ I was over on Sullen Zek. God that was awesomely bad.
WoW I played off and on until last winter. And now I'm trolling around on that E-Sim with Valos and a few others.

But I've always, ALWAYS, enjoyed the laughs and pure random fiasco that the old FoH provided. Forward Ho!