Lurkers (reloaded)

Crell_sl

shitlord
Sad FoH is down, was a lurker/rare poster there. Hoping this place is a good home! (Now to figure out how to put this on my chrome start screen instead of FoH...)

edit: Fuck Tyen. Always hated that guy.

The Muze_sl

shitlord
Infrequent poster (less than 200 posts over 10 years). Hi. I'm going to miss the animated avatar of some naked women in her room getting fucked from behind. I spent a lot of time on FoH looking at that.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Been lurking since Velious. Havent been hardcore since waking up the Sleeper on the Rathe server. But found the forums entertaining and full of naked pictures of women. So yes, 10 years of Lurking a guilds site for no reason.

jaey

Trakanon Raider
Lurker since pre-Luclin. Played on 7th Hammer, and Kargath in WoW. I did have an account long ago after I first stumbled onto FoH, but lost the password/email shortly. Being young and dumb, I knew I would be wasting my time trying to contribute, so I didn't bother. Now, I am many years older, and probably still too dumb to contribute. I did want to register though, and say thanks for making a new home. My habit of perusing the site every weekend (or more now...) can continue. /cheers