Lurkers (reloaded)

phorbin

Trakanon Raider
Lurked on FOH since it was nonews or something like that(1999) think I actually registered twice but the last was 05 I think. Will lurk here now.

Evaristus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lurked since Velious / Luclin. Played on Tarew Marr, came to FoH damn near every night after raiding to read all the good discusion. Great to see the community stick together and get even better through all this.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Was a longtime poster (since noows) got banned by Ravvenn over some bad information a friend gave me regarding Vanguard that I was a bit too adamant about defending (she'd never steered me wrong previously - she did in the case of VG though). Lurked ever since from time to time. [And yes, when VG release, I was seriously disappointed - I would've posted retracting all my previous defense if I'd been allowed, but alas was not allowed]

Started going back into semi-heavy lurking in the past week as things imploded over there, oddly enough. Almost feels like kismet in that regard.

[PS - No rules about banned FOH people returning, right? ^_^]
Ravveen should never have banned you over that and should have unbanned you years ago. Welcome back.

FlaxenWaxen_sl

shitlord
I lurk therefore I am...

Started playing EQ with kunark back in the day and visiting foh boards soon after. Finally getting to sy HI and Thanks for the soup!!

Female

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
Does lurking since noows, registering at foh after like 6 years and then having around 10 posts when it blows up give a badge? I actually missed all the drama and wasnt sure what to make of morenetz before it crashed again.

Simpeo

Molten Core Raider
haha ive lurked also for around 8 years or so.

hello everyone
biggrin.png

biggrin.png

I have been lurking FoH FSR since about 2005, and have just finally recently become a member about 2 weeks ago. Sad to see FoH burn like Rome, but Rerolled can keep the dream alive. As long as we have Fedor and Wolfen the evil Empire will not triumph! I do not have a mangina.

Veteran of:
EQ - Karana server anyone?
WoW for like 1 minute.
Vanguard.
EQ2 - Unrest.

Haka

N00b
Had about 300 posts in 8 or 9 years of FOH under the name Haka Shakamalakabalsaka which was my EQ char on povar a lifetime ago.

Maybe I'll tell more jokes this time.