Mac Miller dead at age who cares

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I didn’t know his last name was Miller... so sad...

little-mac.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Mac Miller simultaneously sounds like a douchey white rapper and a redneck farmer from Iowa.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I feel as lil bad, but fuck him. 26 and semi-famous I am sure he was semi-educated on drugs. He chose his path and it was death so fuck him.

I try not to post by starting 'This makes me sound like an asshole, but....', but I agree with you. I was watching the second Kingsman movie, and they tried to make the president out to be insensitive by denying all the drug addicts a cure for the plague, and quarantining them until they died. Sounds like a good solution to me! I bet crime would drop 90% too :p

People know what happens when you go down that path, but they choose to anyway, so, well....bye!

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Guy could have fucked a different smoking hot 18-30 year old every day of the week for the next 15 years and he somehow fucked it up.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Guy could have fucked a different smoking hot 18-30 year old every day of the week for the next 15 years and he somehow fucked it up.
This is a strong take away, an angle I had not thought of; I have a new found respect for you Sir.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user