Mac Miller dead at age who cares

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
I didn’t know his last name was Miller... so sad...

little-mac.jpg

• 5Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 6 users

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Mac Miller simultaneously sounds like a douchey white rapper and a redneck farmer from Iowa.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

RobXIII

Urinal Cake Consumption King
<Gold Donor>
I feel as lil bad, but fuck him. 26 and semi-famous I am sure he was semi-educated on drugs. He chose his path and it was death so fuck him.

I try not to post by starting 'This makes me sound like an asshole, but....', but I agree with you. I was watching the second Kingsman movie, and they tried to make the president out to be insensitive by denying all the drug addicts a cure for the plague, and quarantining them until they died. Sounds like a good solution to me! I bet crime would drop 90% too :p

People know what happens when you go down that path, but they choose to anyway, so, well....bye!

Julian The Apostate

Vyemm Raider
Guy could have fucked a different smoking hot 18-30 year old every day of the week for the next 15 years and he somehow fucked it up.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Guy could have fucked a different smoking hot 18-30 year old every day of the week for the next 15 years and he somehow fucked it up.
This is a strong take away, an angle I had not thought of; I have a new found respect for you Sir.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user