Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
My local Alamo Drafthouse brought it back for a Saturday night showing a couple weeks ago. I thought about going to see it again but my penis can only get so erect.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
As if Fury Road wasn't badass enough, when that Doof Wagon rolled onscreen with those drums... 9/10.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Mad Max High Octane Collection and Fury Road Black & Chrome Blu-Ray Details Revealed

nxxAnXM.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Wtf is the point of the black and white version? Are people too lazy to turn down the color setting on their TVs to turn the original into black and white?

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Wtf is the point of the black and white version? Are people too lazy to turn down the color setting on their TVs to turn the original into black and white?
I heard rumors that Miller made a silent cut in b&w. No dialog.

• 1Like

iannis

Musty Nester
I heard rumors that Miller made a silent cut in b&w. No dialog.

That would actually... BE SHINY AND CHROME.

It's not like the dialogue mattered much. Although missing the WITNESS ME and responding mediocre refrain kinda loopy.

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

I have to say, for a series- each movie is uniquely itself, yet familiar to its series... I don't know of any other film series that does this so well.

Like I was just thinking - I want to sit down in a big comfy chair and turn the sound up and just 90% listen 10% watch Fury Road... but none of the others would be good to experience like that. Thunderdome is very mad max but has the feel and fun of a big Hollywood romp (its point?) - 2 is 2, winning and 1 is a whole thing in and of itself.

• 1Like

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Lazy Sunday, nothing to do, why not watch mad max again? Still shiny and chrome. This movie and dredd are still the best action movies in a long time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I have to say, for a series- each movie is uniquely itself, yet familiar to its series... I don't know of any other film series that does this so well.

Like I was just thinking - I want to sit down in a big comfy chair and turn the sound up and just 90% listen 10% watch Fury Road... but none of the others would be good to experience like that. Thunderdome is very mad max but has the feel and fun of a big Hollywood romp (its point?) - 2 is 2, winning and 1 is a whole thing in and of itself.

I'd say the Alien Quadrilogy fits the bill quite well.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So whats the deal with the Black and Chrome version?

Is it silent black and white, or is it black and white with no dialogue but a score overlaid on top?