Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I guess DVD players don't have that feature but with media players like VLC you can just make a movie you are watching black and white. The Mist is kinda cool in that format.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
So the exact same movie in black and white?

By silent black and white i meant completely silent. No background sound, no score, no dialogue.

There is surprisingly little information and no reviews about this cut of the film.

I think my preferred cut would be a black and white version with just entire score matched to all the scenes. I know I can do this with VLC Player but...

1. I want the score but not the dialogue, so I couldnt just turn a regular cut of the film into B&W by just adjusting color palette

2. I wanted to get it as a gift for a friend so he doesnt have to fuck with colors and shit.

• 2Like

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Just ordered the Black and Chrome Blu-ray

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Just rewatched after more than a year at least, fucking A this movie is still fucking awesome.

• 6Like
  • 4Solidarity
Reactions: 9 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
This movie is a goddamn masterpiece. Should make a movie channel just replaying this, Heat, Shawshank and John Wick 1. Just rake in the dough.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Well she is also batshit and probably impossible to work for. No one working on these movies is going to suffer her dress up black tranny pet shit with a smile all day. Seth MacFarland is the only person to give her work in the last four years.

• 2Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
This is my favorite movie of all time. I normally avoid watching any movie twice but I've seen this movie so many times my internal monologue has evolved to just being Blood Bag over and over.

• 2Like

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
also I don't care if Charlize Theron is in a sequel. She SJW'd so hard she turned her kid queer and her part in Fury Road was so easy anyone could have done it. Quentin Kenihan had more range.

Also if my second born was a girl their first name would have been Furiosa (seriously).

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well she is also batshit and probably impossible to work for. No one working on these movies is going to suffer her dress up black tranny pet shit with a smile all day. Seth MacFarland is the only person to give her work in the last four years.

Let me imdb that for you. She has 15 non-seth credits in the last 4 years, including the biggest franchise going, but sure. Impossible to work with who can't get a job.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
if George Miller wanted her for the role, she would have it. there is more to this story. Theron is indeed batshit crazy, so who knows what really went down.

spronk

FPS noob
if he's doing 17-21 year old Furiosa and what made her join and eventually rise up to the rank of Imperator in Immortan Joe's crew then yeah it wouldn't make any sense to have Theron who is 44 IRL, especially since the movie won't start shooting for another year or two.

The more interesting question is if they jump back 20-25 years, how does time coincide with the apocalypse and Mad Max? I don't really know my Max lore, but he was around when civilization collapsed in the first Max so it might be half of a "apocalypse starts" movie, this time from Furiosa's perspective.

i'm not a fan of prequels, we already know she won't die, any friends/kids she has in the movie WILL die, and she loses her arm, so a lot of mystery is gone. Still, George Miller has gotten a lot of good will and trust from me with Fury Road so hopefully he can deliver. His directing credits are nuts, he did Babe 2 in 98, Happy Feet 1 & 2 a few years later, Mad Max Fury Road 4 years later, and i don't think he's worked on anything else since.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
mad max timeline, 15-20 years after the nuclear war thing? so 17 yr old furiosa would be right at the beginning of it.

iannis

Musty Nester
This is a movie I try not to watch too often because it's so damn good.

Oh what a day, what a glorious day!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fucker

Log Wizard
I hear Rebel Wilson is willing to lose 490lbs in order to be considered for the role.

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users