Mad Max: Fury Road (2015)

spronk

FPS noob
25,061
31,741
2015-06-0416_32_56-hikblta.png


CGypmWIVIAAD5J3.jpg:large
 

Chris

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
19,988
-10,402
I just realized, War Boy is a fairly easy halloween costume and the silver food spray paint makes for a memorable effect. Going to be fun walking into a bar as a gang of war boys.
 

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
11,041
797
I just realized, War Boy is a fairly easy halloween costume and the silver food spray paint makes for a memorable effect. Going to be fun walking into a bar as a gang of war boys.
That's a good point about the gang, its not like how every year people say there will be too many of a popular costume. If you're a war boy you can just call out "witness me" or "I live, I die..." to other ones and shit.
 

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
50,427
111,507
Thinking about seeing this a third time. Only other movie ive seen 3 times ins 300.
 

Pasteton

Vyemm Raider
3,423
2,623
Wow just saw this movie in a normal theatre tonight, have to go back again for 3d. This was easily the best movie I've seen in years. Feels bad actually, knowing you don't see flicks like this anymore.
 

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
28,795
21,879
Wife's birthday today and taking her to see it this eve for my second time.

She didn't get a choice.

Happy Birthday.

Oh what a day.
 

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Gold Donor>
16,916
38,448
Bonus points if you get a BJ and when she asks you how it was you reply with "Mediocre!"