Mad Men

iannis

Musty Nester
Man that photo is incredibly unflattering. She looks like a 40 year old dude there.
She's the one on bottom, dummy! Isn't the guy the younger dude from kink.com? Shit just got strange.

Enjoyed the episode. It's true though, the one glaring thing this show lacks is 1000% more Roger.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
She's the one on bottom, dummy! Isn't the guy the younger dude from kink.com? Shit just got strange.

Enjoyed the episode. It's true though, the one glaring thing this show lacks is 1000% more Roger.
Yeah, Roger is actually by far my favorite character

spronk

FPS noob
just think about fat season 1 peggy and you will start dry heaving

it is crazy how many good shows are on TV right now every week, still haven't watched borgias or defiance or vice or vikings or davinci or a dozen other shows that started up recently. Ah well, at least by the time Breaking Bad rolls around very little new will be on and be a great time to catch up on everything, thank god for massive hard drives and torrents

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I'm sure defiance and vikings are bad. Siffy and quality don't interact these days.
Viking show is actually very good. Really good acting, dialogue and plot. It doesn't have a GoT budget, but it gets the job done with putting you into the Viking world.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
There are definitely pictures where she looks good.

rrr_img_21519.jpg
elisabeth-moss-venice-magazine-03.jpg
rrr_img_21522.jpg
rrr_img_21524.jpg

iannis

Musty Nester
Maaaaaan...

Peggy does not look good blonde. Not even a little bit.

Keep it dark and sweet, Pegster.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
She's more cute than hot. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
You mean to tell me professional makeup artists, hair stylists, and clothing designers can make an ugly chick look pretty for a professional magazine? Holy black jesus fucking christ.

Mad Men intentionally makes her look uglier, but she's still ugly

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
You mean to tell me professional makeup artists, hair stylists, and clothing designers can make an ugly chick look pretty for a professional magazine? Holy black jesus fucking christ.

Mad Men intentionally makes her look uglier, but she's still ugly

iannis

Musty Nester
Respectfully your public e-flirting with known trannies makes your opinion suspect, sir.

Cute level: pee in her butt status has been earned.

iannis

Musty Nester
I don't know either. Moss is what I'd call real world cute. She ain't no January Jones, that's for sure.

How long has Hamm been self-directing? I watched the intro sequence again and didn't notice the first run through that E3 was directed by Hamm.

It might explain why we have so much Don. But I guess he's pretty good at it, cause it didn't seem that "Don" was acting any differently. Whenever I've seen actor/directors interviewed they've said that self directing is the hardest thing because they can't help but think their acting suffers out of proportion to the experience they get directing.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
This is only the second episode Jon Hamm directed. The other one was Tea Leaves last season (the episode where Don and Harry try to get The Rolling Stones for Heinz).