Madame Web (2024)

Goatface

isn't the big rumored "soft-reboot" that deadpool is kicking off that, the many things in the SCU have a chance of moving to MCU?

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Wait, are you saying the MSheU was going to have this pile of shit crossover? They won't learn there lesson I feel like. The best part of the Deadpool trailer was picking on Marvel/Disney

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wait, are you saying the MSheU was going to have this pile of shit crossover? They won't learn there lesson I feel like. The best part of the Deadpool trailer was picking on Marvel/Disney
Which Disney threw a fucking fit about because Ryan fought to keep it in the movie. Resulting in Ryan being removed from all cameos and movies after D&W.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Which Disney threw a fucking fit about because Ryan fought to keep it in the movie. Resulting in Ryan being removed from all cameos and movies after D&W.
Lol let's see how that works out for them. I thought Disney wanted to put she hulk and whatever cameos in and change what Ryan and Hugh Jackman had planned and they were butting heads with disney

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
isn't the big rumored "soft-reboot" that deadpool is kicking off that, the many things in the SCU have a chance of moving to MCU?
Sony wishes. The SCU is Sony shitting out movies to make a cash grab off the Spidey MCU stuff. Feige/Marvels say in those movies is limited to shit that effects the MCU. Which is why this movie got cut up, cuz apparently they were doing shit that butted heads with what the MCU is trying to do.

It really boggles the mind how the Into the Spideyverse movies can be so good while their live action stuff sucks. I mean Venom did well, but it was still pretty meh. Venom 2, Morbius, and this sucked. Kraven isn't gonna do much better. Most people won't even know that is connected to Spider-man.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Lol let's see how that works out for them. I thought Disney wanted to put she hulk and whatever cameos in and change what Ryan and Hugh Jackman had planned and they were butting heads with disney
Marvel got roasted way more in the she-hulk finale. Feige is a bitch.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
That's one of the things Hugh and Ryan were pissed about was Disney trying to inject She-Hulk into the movie. Issues over creative differences and Disney attempting to force the jokes aimed at Disney out but keeping the FOX jokes in.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Whether they're reliable or not. I have no idea but there's a FUCKTON of articles about it and independent sources that claim the same things... But Eightify has a number of articles about it. Netflix Junkie does as well. As well as a ton of YouTubers that specifically report on Marvel/Disney stuff. Again, how valid it is, I don't know but there's a ton of articles and people saying he's butt heads with Bob Igor to the point of being removed. Not fired but removed.

• 1Like

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Resulting in Ryan being removed from all cameos and movies after D&W.

To clarify - Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool won't have any future involvement in MCU or DP movies after the current film which sets him up as "MCU Jesus" ? Did he tag team Bob Igers wife with Jonathan Majors or something?

Homsar

That was a week ass trailer for Deadpool and it still broke records for views

• 1Picard

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
To clarify - Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool won't have any future involvement in MCU or DP movies after the current film which sets him up as "MCU Jesus" ? Did he tag team Bob Igers wife with Jonathan Majors or something?
No clue. Sure Ryan and his wife tagged teamed Igers hoe. Both in their Deadpool costumes. Lady Deadpool is in the movie btw.

Homsar

The only character they showed was a character from X2 that no one recognizes

uncognito

Trakanon Raider
Critical Drinker saying he thinks this movie will be the nail in the coffin of comic book girl boss movies is by far the most optimistic thing iv heard in any of his videos. heres to hopium

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
The only character they showed was a character from X2 that no one recognizes
In the Deadpool trailer?

They showed Pyro, Patch, Possibly Nova and what I assume is Lady Deadpool given the smaller gloves, different color scheme gloves and Uzies which Lady Deadpool favors. Deadpool favors the Desert Eagles XIX. Just speculation of course but whoever is firing the Uzies isn't Ryan Reynolds Deadpool.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I don't know wtf Vuxxo is quoting or where he read it, but I have seen none of the stuff he is talking about. The only She-Hulk related thing to Deadpool 3 was they brought one of the writers on, who is an actual comic writer.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
It's probably a bunch of bait sites that copy and amplify each other.

• 1Like