Madame Web (2024)

Goatface

this dude posted a bunch about shehulk/deadpool, personally i think he makes doomcock look like edward r murrow

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
That dude is the worst of themthought.
Pretty much any time I see a YouTube channel with thumbnails that have giant yellow text and use words like "destroyed" I know it's probably garbage. Unless it's Jimmy Dore.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Pretty much any time I see a YouTube channel with thumbnails that have giant yellow text and use words like "destroyed" I know it's probably garbage. Unless it's Jimmy Dore.
his videos arent even feasibly true. every one is just so over the top unbelievable that it makes you feel dumb for watching them. at least Doomcock has gotten stuff right a few times and his videos sound like something that could happen. Zeroh is just straight up fiction and he puts out multiple videos a day and makes a killing because he gets a lot of views with those fake headlines in the title. other youtubers who make videos about ancient civilizations and relics have gotten their channels taken down for clickbaity titles, but Zeroh has no problems.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
appears to be stalled out at 13%
View attachment 515715

looks like batman and robin get to keep the crown as worse mainstream superhero movie
View attachment 515717
I still think Mr. Freeze is wearing the Helm of Might (Tier 1 Warrior). Even though that graphic came out WAY later than Batman & Robin.
Holey Rusted Metal, Batman!

1708755602283.png

Last edited:

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
his videos arent even feasibly true. every one is just so over the top unbelievable that it makes you feel dumb for watching them. at least Doomcock has gotten stuff right a few times and his videos sound like something that could happen. Zeroh is just straight up fiction and he puts out multiple videos a day and makes a killing because he gets a lot of views with those fake headlines in the title. other youtubers who make videos about ancient civilizations and relics have gotten their channels taken down for clickbaity titles, but Zeroh has no problems.

Doomcock has gotten very little right on his own. Any source he used was WDW from the Disney forums. He's the only source that's never been debunked.

Everyone was hyping Filoni and Mandoverse stuff. Saying the sequel trilogy had a reset with time travel built in it so they can sidestep the sequel trilogy. WDW shut that down over 10 months to a full year ago and said the Rey stand alone movie was greenlit and he was 100% positive on it. All the YouTube Filoni worshippers had to eat crow.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Doomcock has gotten very little right on his own. Any source he used was WDW from the Disney forums. He's the only source that's never been debunked.

Everyone was hyping Filoni and Mandoverse stuff. Saying the sequel trilogy had a reset with time travel built in it so they can sidestep the sequel trilogy. WDW shut that down over 10 months to a full year ago and said the Rey stand alone movie was greenlit and he was 100% positive on it. All the YouTube Filoni worshippers had to eat crow.
im about the same. i been burned more than a few times on a doomcock "definitely happened" story just to realize nothing he said seemed to have been true. although , i never believed The Acolyte was a real TV show that was actually being made. it looked so fake and felt like a joke. yet its going to be out in a few months. unbelievable.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
im about the same. i been burned more than a few times on a doomcock "definitely happened" story just to realize nothing he said seemed to have been true. although , i never believed The Acolyte was a real TV show that was actually being made. it looked so fake and felt like a joke. yet its going to be out in a few months. unbelievable.

With you there. It's surreal seeing the Acolyte moved forward. One of their fastest concept-to-production feats ever. Everything else, Obi-wan etc, had scripts cut up and scrapped to try to improve the shows-- shooting delays, re-shoots that they called in Vader to do again unpaid etc. Even a season or two of Mando was delayed. The Acolyte being all gas no brakes with no production snags to speak of, with a studio with a history of snags and problems, on top of all that, is surreal as it gets.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
With you there. It's surreal seeing the Acolyte moved forward. One of their fastest concept-to-production feats ever. Everything else, Obi-wan etc, had scripts cut up and scrapped to try to improve the shows-- shooting delays, re-shoots that they called in Vader to do again unpaid etc. Even a season or two of Mando was delayed. The Acolyte being all gas no brakes with no production snags to speak of, with a studio with a history of snags and problems, on top of all that, is surreal as it gets.
its the oddest thing ever. Doomcock said those "completed episodes" were just mini stories maybe a minute long to try to gain interest for a full season greenlight and it was never gonna happen. that made sense, but nope. those were full episodes and everything is full steam ahead with no issues. the wokest star wars show ever made and not one hiccup. i guess that does make sense, in Hollywood.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
It was announced in 2020 and already being worked on. That is usual turn around for a TV show.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Usually it's a mild disagreement with the responce cut off.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Well at least she realizes it's just her tits getting her attention.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
What in the mental illness is this pile of shit. The fact I didn't hear about it means I'm doing pretty well avoiding the Matrix.