Maggie - Schwarzenegger Zombie Movie

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
It lost me at "you'll agree to anything when you are on fire."

That's how morons write capital "E" evil and it's fucking stupid. Sure, just kill all your loyal henchmen that have been setting things up in anticipation of the apocalypse while you are at it as well.

Xevy

Log Wizard
This movie is the girlfriend/wife "Hey honey, you want to see the new Schwarzenegger movie?" "HELL YEAH! I knew you'd come aorund!....wait a second..."

Then it's about zombie feels.

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
This movie is the girlfriend/wife "Hey honey, you want to see the new Schwarzenegger movie?" "HELL YEAH! I knew you'd come aorund!....wait a second..."

Then it's about zombie feels.
It could be surprisingly good. Not saying it will be, but sometimes these new spins on a classic genre can surprise. Ever see "Let the Right One In" (the original, not the shitty US remake)? It's a teenage vampire love story, but it's done extremely well and is probably one of the better horror movies I've ever seen. I think this movie has a pretty cool concept. We'll see how the execution of it goes.

Eonan

Doer of Things
I'm definitely curious about this movie, I love Arnold and can't think of a zombie movie with a concept similar to this. I'm in the same boat as Vvoid, I really only hit the theater for the big blockbusters anymore. Could be good, could be awful, regardless I'll likely check it out once the blu-ray comes out.

Edit: Side note, Sabotage was actually a pretty solid flick as far as action movies go.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
I'm definitely curious about this movie, I love Arnold and can't think of a zombie movie with a concept similar to this. I'm in the same boat as Vvoid, I really only hit the theater for the big blockbusters anymore. Could be good, could be awful, regardless I'll likely check it out once the blu-ray comes out.

Edit: Side note, Sabotage was actually a pretty solid flick as far as action movies go.
Spoilers:

I just finished Sabotage last night. I enjoyed it. I have enjoyed basically all of Arnold's movies in the last few years. I liked "the last stand", the prison break movie (I think it had sly stallone in it), Sabotage, etc. He makes a great "older" tough as nails badass, and the movies don't take themselves extremely seriously. Like in Sabotage, instead of getting the smoking hot girl, he bangs a fugly dyke, and he (extremely predictably) did commit the crime, and is more than happy to die at the end after he whips all of the mexicans asses. And he didn't have to be the biggest guy on the team (one was a shitload bigger.) He's just a troubled dude that has only one thing on his mind. Sure, these aren't cinematic perfection like Terminator 2 (that truly is an amazing movie), but they are fun movies, and they certainly aren't "bad." Definitely looking forward to the new terminator and this zombie flick. Arnold rules
smile.png

(drunk)(

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
The thing with Arnold, is that no matter how good or bad the movie he's in is...he's always awesome and entertaining.
smile.png

I'll see whatever he's in just because of that.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
He was on Opie & Jimmy on Wednesday talking about this movie. It seems interesting enough. It's not an action movie, it's a drama.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
This is out for download. Waiting for reviews before I go watch it

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Very good movie. It is exactly what you'd expect it to be, with the "zombie" part really just being a slight twist on any other sort of terminal condition, except of course you can't just let nature take its course with zombies. So there isn't really any sort of surprise or anything, you pretty much know where the movie is headed from the first few minutes (or the trailer). Still, it is a pretty powerful movie even with being predictable. Granted, I don't watch a ton of this type of movie, so maybe I'm just viewing it through a different prism, but I liked it a lot. If you are looking for this kind of movie, and are aware that it isn't trying to be anything else, I think you'll like it too.

I know Arnold isn't really known for his acting chops, but I was incredibly impressed with his performance in this movie. He needs to do more like this, because he can do a lot more than blow shit up if this is any indication.

Two thumbs high, with the caveat that you know what to expect and don't judge it against false expectations.

Column_sl

shitlord
The movie was just alright. It's like a heavy drama, and they never really build up that much for you to be invested in any of the characters. Which is something you need for a drama like this.

The trailer is abit misleading, but I guess they need to sell their movie.

Ome

Molten Core Raider
Keeping it real incoming. 35 minutes into this movie and I'm fighting to keep going. Every scene is slow and drawn out for the sake of being slow. If you are going to watch this you must be in the mood and prepared or you will become a zombie yourself.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This movie should have been an episode on a show like outer limits. I liked the story but there wasn't enough there for a movie.

Fadaar

That guy
Same, even though I'm still ridiculed for being excited to see that movie when it came out and convincing a large chunk of my friends to go see it with me. Every time I talk about a new movie, they'll ask if it is going to be better than End of Days. To this day. Faggots.
Two of my friends are banned from picking movies. One picked Alexander, the other Pathfinder.