Maggie - Schwarzenegger Zombie Movie

spronk

FPS noob
sorry Arnie this movie is incredibly bad. Just dull, lifeless (HAH), and the same few sentences ("you have to send her to quarantine! NO!") repeated over and over between different people. Zombies really had nothing to do with the movie, its basically a girl has 3 weeks to live and you get to see her boring ass life with her dad for 3 weeks on a farm. You also have to ignore all the silly things the movie sets up in order to force the narrative of "parents love their kids".

if you actually sat in a theater and watched this you deserve an oscar or some shit, after 10 minutes i had it running in a small window while playing Dying Light

i can sympathize with not having the budget for a Last of Us riff but goddamn this was sooooo boring

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Don't waste your time, only thing it has going for it is it's short. Mostly just 80 minutes of being beaten about the head and shoulders by the most over sappy piano score in history.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Seems I'm the only one that liked it. Maybe a lot of that had to do with the fact that I was watching it at work instead of working, and almost anything would have been enjoyable at that point. But I can see where it was pretty slow and unexciting, which normally turns me off too.

I still thought Arnold did a great acting job, since a lot of it was physical expressions that I felt conveyed his emotion perfectly. But ok, maybe it wasn't that great of a movie, I can see that perspective.

dangler_sl

shitlord
just watched.. good story, lame movie. Someone else touched on it: it would be a good tv episode/short film or story. But as a full movie it was pretty boring.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
The only take away from this HORRIBLE movie, is that i could see Arnie as Joel in TLOU:movie. That's it, if this was Arnie's audition tape for Joel, um ok, he works, hell use the same god damn family, but this movie was so god damn boring, honestly if Arnie wasn't in this movie, it would be a B-movie.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Actually it is a B-movie
with a budget of 4.5m Arnie must have just gotten paid that extra movie actor daily rate thing of next to nothing, he's also listed as producer, which really means someone who signed the check.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't know what the hell you all are talking about, 90% of all Arnold movies are awesome. I'm sure this movie will shit all over walking dead as well.