Magic DOTP 2014

Iwazaru_sl

shitlord
Yah, it's not very optimized for handhelds graphic nor battery wise. Plus the disparity between the decks you can unlock is pretty huge. Game and UI wise it's almost a step back from 2013. The only redeeming quality is the sealed deck option. And it isn't anything really to write home about.

Wuyley_sl

shitlord
Speaking of which, can I redeem my promo code now or do I have to wait until M14 is out?
WPN stores, aka your local brick and mortar geek stores, have had the promo packs a week before the game came out so you can get it, or in my case 5(shifty eyes), right now.

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
I would love it if the challenges were a bit more on the difficult side, but as Wuyley said
Indeed, the fact there were only 10 and all of them were pretty damn easy is sad. At least 2013 had a few good ones.

Yah, it's not very optimized for handhelds graphic nor battery wise. Plus the disparity between the decks you can unlock is pretty huge. Game and UI wise it's almost a step back from 2013. The only redeeming quality is the sealed deck option. And it isn't anything really to write home about.
Runs great on my nexus. Also what disparity exactly?

Iwazaru_sl

shitlord
The game has noticeable pauses between screens on my ipad, and there is either a mis-timed graphic loop or a stutter during duels. I tend to unlock each deck by playing through the whole string of fights with each deck. The difference in difficulty with the flexibility and/or available strategies with different decks is very noticeable. I'm probably not explaining this very well, but decks like Firewave and Guardians of Light seemed very straightforward and weak overall. Where decks like Chant of Mul Daya and Deadwalkers were more active and absolutely brutal when you played them correctly.

Edit: Grammar changes. And the cutscenes looked like they were created in the 90's.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
I wonder if there'll be an expansion where you can do a little more, and have a few more challenges. If only we had precedence for this happening. Baby needs its bottle
biggrin.png

nestle_milkmaid_big.jpg

So far Sealed deck is keeping me busy, fun and teeth grindingly annoying at times. It's Magic, yay
smile.png

nurdi_sl

shitlord
Man...this game was wayyyyy too short. Seemed like less content than 2013 and I completed everything =[

Sealed play is awesome but I won't shell out another 1.99 per slot. Rather play my real cards in that case.

Overall, it was fun. The online play matching is horrendous, but still fun nonetheless.