Magic the Gathering the MMO

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Duels of the Planeswalkers were actually quite good, until they drowned them in premium DLC bullshit. Give me a set that I can play with and build any decks for a fixed price in that engine and I'd be in heaven.
I liked limited decks, because it felt like I was playing a class.
For a game like that, I want the limited decks, but each have a story mode. not the same one where you switch back and forth.
I want unlocks to match feats and not farmable off the easiest mission at each XYZ number of wins.

As far as MMO - fucking Shandalar. How has this, or a copycat of it, not happened yet?

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Because vastly more predatory and profitable models have been accepted by the computer game playing audience since the 90s.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
"Action" mmo. Damn. Someone need to make an MMO for us middle aged dudes with arthritis and one good eye. EQ combat is about as action as I can handle anymore.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Palum

what Suineg set it to
"Action" mmo. Damn. Someone need to make an MMO for us middle aged dudes with arthritis and one good eye. EQ combat is about as action as I can handle anymore.

It's called Bridge Online

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Because vastly more predatory and profitable models have been accepted by the computer game playing audience since the 90s.
the pop-up oasis and jank could have $ cards also.
the gems could exclusively be $ items
you could pay $ to change ante card/force them to add another
etc etc