UK: 9
Germany: 4
Belgium: 4
Philippines: 3
Canada: 1
New Zealand: 1
Unverified: 4

Source
So 100 of the top aids researchers, and not a single one of them is US American? Did the US completely dismiss aids as a disease that needs to be cured now?

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
So 100 of the top aids researchers, and not a single one of them is US American? Did the US completely dismiss aids as a disease that needs to be cured now?
They don't cure anything anymore. They find ways to become rich while making wealthy people pay tons of money to live with diseases and letting poor people die since they breed so fast. The have moved on to other things they can get rich off of.

Or maybe American researchers on their way to a conference in Melbourne would have no reason to be on a flight from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Why would US passengers fly from the US to the Netherlands to Melbourne instead of flying west?
http://www.flightnetwork.com/destina...Melbourne.html
Route Maps | Qantas

Ignorance of typical flight plans from the US to Australia is reasonable, but to focus on the lack of US passengers killed in a tragedy and try to spin it as some kind of burn against the US is pretty spiteful and small minded.

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Or maybe American researchers on their way to a conference in Melbourne would have no reason to be on a flight from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur?
haha shit I didn't think of that
smile.png

Ignorance of typical flight plans from the US to Australia is reasonable, but to focus on the lack of US passengers killed in a tragedy and try to spin it as some kind of burn against the US is pretty spiteful and small minded.
Just giving back the hate
wink.png
sorry about that.

In my defense, the Canadian confused me.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Russia is literally supplying terrorism to kill AIDS research. We're HIV positive they're trying to shoot it down.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Everyone is an aids researcher these days, bfd.

Raz

Trakanon Raider
Vlad calling our prime minister to request an independent inquiry takes trolling to a new level. I guess the plane should have had dash cam. Fuck Russia.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Vlad calling our prime minister to request an independent inquiry takes trolling to a new level. I guess the plane should have had dash cam. Fuck Russia.
Vlad is just interested in all facts to come to light, while america and ukraine just want to play the blame game

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I dont see america or ukraine demanding an independent inquiry

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Okay, so now there are were no Americans killed, is the President still a "pussy" if he doesn't do anything, or should he still send drones because of his place in the international community?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
We'll see what other facts come to light. I'd say he's escaped being called a pussy for this particular instance. The truth is that using this tragedy as a way to leverage additional sanctions onto Russia is probably more strategically sound than going in and blowing up a bunch of separatists.

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Of course he's still a pussy. We should be blowing shit up and sending troops wherever we want to keep up our image and give the appearance of "don't tread on me" badassery. These are the new talking points. Perry and McCain are both on board (and everyone at Fox, of course).