Malaysian Airlines 777 Shot Down (?)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
there were still a good amount of US allies killed. the US would not typically ignore something like this.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Kind of hard to do a credible investigation when the yokels contaminated and looted the crash site.

Raz

Trakanon Raider
Vlad is just interested in all facts to come to light, while america and ukraine just want to play the blame game
Yeah because when the dutch government asked Russia to launch an inquiry into the death of Stan Storimans during the war with Georgia, Putin was all about facts and not lame excuses. Oh and beating up our diplomat was really classy as well.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Yeah because when the dutch government asked Russia to launch an inquiry into the death of Stan Storimans during the war with Georgia, Putin was all about facts and not lame excuses. Oh and beating up our diplomat was really classy as well.
Keep running your mouth and the next one to get an ass kicking will be your king.

That should make up for the russian diplomat being attacked at the Hague

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I could've sworn he'd said he was from Chechnya at some point in the past. But I'm not totally sure I even believe he's Russian anymore.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
At this point I don't even know if he's human. I'm guessing a draconian or reptilian alien, possibly a mole man.