male rape survivors

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Really? How could we possibly forget such a victory for the American justice system?

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
These guys probably get more pussy than all of reddit and they are complaining.

I bet there is a thread like this on reddit tho

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
If a type of faggotry exists, there is a subreddit for it.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Same for domestic abuse. Some statistics are actually showing increase in domestic violence from women to men while numbers for men has been going down for decades and has not gone up for a long time.

Sutekh_sl said:
I don't think many Men's Rights activists champion the abuse of men by women.
Most MRA are not really professional advocates. They have jobs and a family to support. We do not have government money to fund most of our projects, where as women's groups do in a lot of cases. In fact, you will find thousands of women's support group in every sect of the society. Women traditionally held this type of role, so women will naturally gravitate towards helping themselves first. It is no wonder that a lot of political science graduate of women go to advocacy groups ( I think somewhere in the range of 90%) whereas men go to other places (maybe lawyer, I dunno. forget facts) Men don't really see themselves as a group like women do and often fit themselves in the category of overcoming and becoming a man. Men are often shifted under different category, which is fine. So you won't find them in every square of the space. We've just started opening some campus groups in different universities, which are constantly challenged and attacked by anarcho-communist feminists, which I find is odd. Some guys in Nova Scotia just got together and shit, made some MRA meetings for couple dozen guys. They hang out, do some fishing, ride some boats, and have good time while talking about different things relating to MRA.

But yeh, we got our own little sites and subreddit everything. MRA associates with lawyer groups time to time for fathers who are facing divorce and fighting custody. We definitely cover abuse of men by women. One case I think we covered was when a man turned himself to police after getting raped by a group of 4 fat women in the middle of the parking lot. Hilarious as fuck but we do cover it. I know MRA can get militant and shit, but that's just part of being a testerone filled faggots that we are.

this shit should cover some of our beliefs though. We try to embody ourselves in Warren Farrells image. He is like Jesus in our groups. I know some MRA are not like Warren Farrell and they confuse us with Men Going their Own Ways, which is pretty much a flip-side of feminist movement.

"re: NOW. I left my Board position in NYC when my former wife became a White House Fellow in D.C.. I moved with her to D.C., becoming, if you will, a "wife of a Fellow." When I returned to NYC, I was noticing the anger toward returning Vietnam soldiers rather than appreciation for their service, and even though I was opposed to the War in Vietnam, I began to feel a gap in our compassion for men. I also noticed that divorces were leaving families without dads. I confronted NOW on the importance of dads, and their response was, "we're an organization for women, not men--and we can't alienate moms who want the option to be the primary parent." I responded that that was like saying we don't want to deprive men of the options for traditional male jobs by sharing them with women. I naively expected to be heard, but I wasn't."

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
The end of this semester is raping me as I type this. Does that count?

PS I fully support male rape becoming a big problem if it means I can tell rape jokes without being labeled the insensitive white privileged male

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Same for domestic abuse. Some statistics are actually showing increase in domestic violence from women to men while numbers for men has been going down for decades and has not gone up for a long time.

(+ a ton of illegible MRA bullshit)
HA HA HA HA HA HA! I fucking KNEW IT!!! Didn't I tell you guys? Didn't I tell you?

PS I fully support male rape becoming a big problem if it means I can tell rape jokes without being labeled the insensitive white privileged male
Typical privileged male: It's not enough to already have the right to say whatever the fuck you want, you want the right to say whatever the fuck you want and never have any negative consequences. Do you also want the right to say "American Inventor" and not be labeled a racist? Would you like the right to post pictures of underage girls and not be labeled a pedophile? How about the right to post creationist dogma and not be labeled an idiot? Jesus Fucking Christ.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Tanoomba your bleeding vagina of a personality makes even Kegs new pseudo white privilege bullshit preferable. kill yourself.

Tanoomba

ジョーディーすれいやー
<Banned>
Tamoomba id like to hear your life story
Why not just come out and make half-assed assumptions about my life and experiences? There's an excellent chance they'll all be wrong, but that hasn't stopped many before you, nor has it encouraged anyone to reconsider their habit of putting people into pre-approved stereotypical categories.

Tanoomba your bleeding vagina of a personality makes even Kegs new pseudo white privilege bullshit preferable. kill yourself.
Maybe Trollface can give me a deal on his barely-used noose.

Grumblethorn, don't ever let anyone tell you you suck at typing. Making mistakes is the best way to learn, and bless your heart for trying. With time, you'll come to understand how punctuation and capitalization work. In the meantime, if anybody calls you a retard you tell them to come see me and I'll give them an earful.

rrr_img_65699.jpg

If-you-never-try-youll-never-know.png

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Typical privileged male: It's not enough to already have the right to say whatever the fuck you want, you want the right to say whatever the fuck you want and never have any negative consequences. Do you also want the right to say "American Inventor" and not be labeled a racist? Would you like the right to post pictures of underage girls and not be labeled a pedophile? How about the right to post creationist dogma and not be labeled an idiot? Jesus Fucking Christ.
rolf

Is this for real?