Man of Steel

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah no shit dude, I was going to post something similar. here we have a world engine casting Gravity Flux on a large portion of metropplis with 10-15 evil Superman equals hanging around it while on the opposite side of the planet there is an unmanned drone blowing soap bubbles into the ocean. Which is a job for superman?
I told you, Superman is a dick. I used to like him before this movie.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You guys are just grasping at straws.

I mean lets stop pussy-footing around. When Zod first showed up, why did Superman ask a priest for advice? Why didn't he instead go to the holographic copy of his dad who would tell him Zod is a monster and explain how to use the phantom drive on his space ship to take care of all of them. He just flies straight to their ship, sends them all to the phantom zone, day saved, zero casualties.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Gav do you write for how it should have ended?
No I just ripped it off from them. But their video for how Man of Steel should have ended does a great job of showing why nitpicking the plot of superhero movies is the height of stupidity.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
I'm just glad they're going to reboot those obviously horrible Batman movies with this upcoming tard-off. DC sure knows how to segue from one win to another.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He didnt grow up a vagrant and he already surrendered to zod to save the planet. the movie was superman up until he allowed metropolis to get pwned.

Xalara

Golden Squire
He didnt grow up a vagrant and he already surrendered to zod to save the planet. the movie was superman up until he allowed metropolis to get pwned.
Yes because you know, Metropolis doesn't get leveled in the cartoon or the comics despite Superman and the villains he fights going through buildings on a regular basis. Practically speaking, Metropolis gets leveled in every version of Superman, except the writers/artists typically don't show it because it would upset too many people. In this version they actually had the balls to show what would really happen in a fight between Superman and the other kryptonians.

fucker_sl

shitlord
No I just ripped it off from them. But their video for how Man of Steel should have ended does a great job of showing why nitpicking the plot of superhero movies is the height of stupidity.
you dont even need to think about it so much....after the fight with Feora he should have realized they don't know how to fly. Just fly up at mach500 speed, blow up their engine before they can even react, then trow them into the sun. i'm sure that even if our star energize them, being trow in a million degree hot nuclear furnace would kill even a kryptonian. Problem solved

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah no shit dude, I was going to post something similar. here we have a world engine casting Gravity Flux on a large portion of metropplis with 10-15 evil Superman equals hanging around it while on the opposite side of the planet there is an unmanned drone blowing soap bubbles into the ocean. Which is a job for superman?
The part of the world engine on the other side of the planet was not undefended, unless I imagined the tentacle arms that almost killed superman when he went there.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The part of the world engine on the other side of the planet was not undefended, unless I imagined the tentacle arms that almost killed superman when he went there.
yeah thats the giant spider i refer to. either way, it was pretty damned useless if supes just knocked the mother ship off alignment and he could have just pulled it out into space.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
his character had plenty of development. superman grew up being bullied by pricks so in the end he became a massive prick himself. did i read that wrong?

Grizzlebeard_sl

shitlord
I started watching this on DareTV last night as they have a solid copy up. Figured I'd see if it was as awful as my initial impressions of seeing it at the cinema. I fell asleep some point around Zod appearing on Earth.

Surprised I made it that far.