Lanx

<Prior Amod>
reverse tsunade -
store chakra, become younger/big boobs -use up stored chakra become old hag

bleach version
store reiatsu, become fat -use up stored reiatsu become good looking/big boobs

but then there's probably tons of that variation everywhere
tenjou tenge
maya- store reiatsu/chakra, become younger physically/chibi almost. release chakra become hot/big boobed.

Phaint_sl

shitlord
reverse tsunade -
store chakra, become younger/big boobs -use up stored chakra become old hag

bleach version
store reiatsu, become fat -use up stored reiatsu become good looking/big boobs

but then there's probably tons of that variation everywhere
tenjou tenge
maya- store reiatsu/chakra, become younger physically/chibi almost. release chakra become hot/big boobed.
Also, the teacher in Ranma 1/2 would turn into an adult when she would absorb Chi and back into a kid when she would use it and the old female master in Yu Yu Hakusho would turn young again during fights as she uses a lot of reiki or whatever.

I want to see what comes from this powerleveling that Renji and Ichigo are receiving...

Lenas

Trump's Staff
This shit should have happened when Aizen was invading soul society and they should have ended the series with Ichigo killing him :/ I liked the last couple of chapters but it's too little too late now.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I can only hope that the zanpakuto hut kills them, and that's the end of the series.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Orihime will turn out to be Ichigo's real Zanpakuto. Renji's will be a tentacle monster and Kubo will go XXX for the last chapter as the ultimate Rule 34 troll.

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
That's because it talked about the real Unohana, ofc (who was drawn creepy as hell for this chapter - talk about letting your hair down, but shit, man).

Also, am I the only one now hoping the anime actually does a filler arc centered on her history? (Nevermind; didn't know the anime had been effectively cancelled, heh)

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah kubo has been holding on to this story for ages. He hinted years ago in an interview that she was not what we think her to be and would be showing a side of her we did not expect. I am pretty sure they will pick it up again and animate this arc once it has finished considering this is the last arc for Bleach.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
I was thinking of the Bount one, where I thought the 11th squad was something else.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I'm liking this subplot... hopefully it doesn't turn to shit.