[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
qUrIF.gif

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
How is this final arc still going on? Didn't Naruto wrap up one arc and almost finish the final arc while this fucking arc is still playing out?

Chris

Potato del Grande
How is this final arc still going on? Didn't Naruto wrap up one arc and almost finish the final arc while this fucking arc is still playing out?
Yeah...

Bleach announces that it is cancelled and is going into the final arc.
Naruto finishes before Bleach does.

What the fuck. Although I'd be very happy for Naruto to continue at it's current quality (timeskip please!). No complaints.

I'd be hilarious if Bersek managed to finish before Bleach does, having started in the 80s.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
What the fuck. Although I'd be very happy for Naruto to continue at it's current quality (timeskip please!). No complaints.
Ehhhhh. I'd be cool with a spinoff, but a timeskip in the same series, I dunno.

Re: this week's Bleach... jackiechan.jpg

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Christ. And I even generally enjoy the artwork and shit... but this is getting retarded. They seriously brought in a love guru-mind controller? At this point? Christ.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Wait, who the fuck were those guys at the end?

Also what happened to the mad professor and Frost-prince?

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm having trouble following it, but weren't they zombie minions of the shemale Mayuri is fighting? Actually is that shemale even alive, can't remember three chapters ago it's so incoherent.

Rime

<Donor>
Welp, I stuck with Bleach through all of the crap it has gone through, but this is the end for me.

I am done with it.

Maybe I will pick it up when it is complete, so I can skip the material that is worse than filler, and get some closure, but that is unlikely.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
just keep reading this thread instead and we'll tell you when/if it becomes something a human can digest.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I thought I was smart skipping the Bount filler arc... maybe I should watch it.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Welp, I stuck with Bleach through all of the crap it has gone through, but this is the end for me.

I am done with it.

Maybe I will pick it up when it is complete, so I can skip the material that is worse than filler, and get some closure, but that is unlikely.
See you next week.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Don't listen to the mutant burrito taco hybrid. If there was one time you were ever going to give up, it should be Bleach.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
but we can hope... for 3 years(more?) the shitstorm of claymore was full of pure shit. you couldn't tell one blond bitch from another and wtf, just naked tentacles running rampant. then the last 3? issues, fucking a. if claymore started out strong as a 9/10 for the first 40issues, then sucked ass to a 3/10 for next 100issues, total turn around 10/10 these past few issues.

somehow, you hope bleach will be like this, but the reality is... shit is just shit.