[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
We need an Aizen/Doakes hybrid "Surprise, Motherfucker" moment where he does a reverse since when were you under the impression you WEREN'T under the impression, and then kills everyone. Fin.

Chris

Potato del Grande
We need an Aizen/Doakes hybrid "Surprise, Motherfucker" moment where he does a reverse since when were you under the impression you WEREN'T under the impression, and then kills everyone. Fin.
Ishida betreayed everyone right!? That was our epic SS Arc Aizen moment. Oh wait he is just obviously infiltrating the baddies to avenge his mother.

I would love a "since when were you under the impression that the Quincies weren't Aizen-sama?" though.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
At leasts the tomfoolery from Aizen was funny because we could crack jokes about it. All the garbage in this arc is just inconsistent and boring. I too would love for Aizen to be a deus ex machina that enables Ichigo to fight whatever the main bad guy is now.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
it'd be cool if almost all the captains were near death/hospital (cuz lets face it, he ain't gonna kill anymore captains), and they're so desperate they release aizen and he goes up to the king place like he originally intended.

Chris

Potato del Grande
it'd be cool if almost all the captains were near death/hospital (cuz lets face it, he ain't gonna kill anymore captains), and they're so desperate they release aizen and he goes up to the king place like he originally intended.
Just as planned!

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I hope they're dead.

There I said it. Fucking this is fucking shit. D-roll baddies and General-Sociopath vs a-list "now evil" dude and zombie-trannie.
This is how far we've come in this series.

I hate myself more each day reading this. It's a compulsion and I can't stop myself.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
You know your bad guy is so weak when the only thing the bad guy can do is charm a good guy. My respect for Bleach would skyrocket if Kurotsuchi was either unable or unwilling to cure Hitsugaya. But you know that's not going to happen.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
How bad can bleach get? Hitsugaya sucked alive so im ok with him being dead. If you think of all the fights bleach has had you could only find maybe 5 decent sword"ish" fights for the entire series. Its nothing but mostly blind sword swings with out any form its pretty meh.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm actually vaguely interested in Mayuri vs Hitsugaya, but only with the hope of Hitsugaya dying.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
It's not gonna happen! Mayuri is heroic and kind when it counts and vile when it doesn't.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
lol ice boy won't die, they already gave him an out something like "he was made into a zombie before death?" so of course mayuri is gonna be near death and reverse the zombie right be ice boy gives a death strike.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Totally forgot that today being Wednesday meant release day for bleach! Then I went to the normal sites and it's not out. Is it Emperor's Day or something?

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
I had texas hot weiners for lunch today... and about an hour later I created what I believe to be the newest episode of Bleach when I wiped my ass. I will work on getting it touched up and dubbed so I can get it to you guys this afternoon.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I feel like this is some manga version of the Bio Dome scene where they keep rewinding and showing the clown die.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
bill-murray.jpg