[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
It's like he's just making up Bankais and shit now. Back in the day a bankai reveal was huge, and there was commentary that spanned 6 books about it and how it was awesome and the scales would tip. Now it's like "Hey look, betcha didn't know I had THIS <<BANKAI>> up my sleeve. Watch me do things! THINGS! MORE THINGS! Okay, welp, guess I'm dead, or it didn't work, glad I wasted my whole life and 600+ books to reveal that I turn into a stripper cat, or a brainless red skinned choppy fella (instead of a normal skinned choppy fella), or have huge weird chicks come caress me as I do random shit that only makes sense because it's written for me to believe it makes sense. When you put it in that kind of perspective, then yes, obviously Hitsugaya is the Ice Prince of Arendelle and his wife Elsa trapped him in the body of a boy, only to become a real man again once he melts. His previous alias was Olaf. You see, after Frozen his snowcloud didn't last forever, and so Elsa turned him into a real boy, and then he became a brooding blue balled wonderfaggot.

Look, I'm Kubo.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It's like he's just making up Bankais and shit now. Back in the day a bankai reveal was huge, and there was commentary that spanned 6 books about it and how it was awesome and the scales would tip. Now it's like "Hey look, betcha didn't know I had THIS <<BANKAI>> up my sleeve. Watch me do things! THINGS! MORE THINGS! Okay, welp, guess I'm dead, or it didn't work, glad I wasted my whole life and 600+ books to reveal that I turn into a stripper cat, or a brainless red skinned choppy fella (instead of a normal skinned choppy fella), or have huge weird chicks come caress me as I do random shit that only makes sense because it's written for me to believe it makes sense. When you put it in that kind of perspective, then yes, obviously Hitsugaya is the Ice Prince of Arendelle and his wife Elsa trapped him in the body of a boy, only to become a real man again once he melts. His previous alias was Olaf. You see, after Frozen his snowcloud didn't last forever, and so Elsa turned him into a real boy, and then he became a brooding blue balled wonderfaggot.

Look, I'm Kubo.
This is fucking wonderful.

kitsune

Golden Knight of the Realm
the reason I don't like bleach is because this far into the manga where we are at the ending, all the enemies are just faceless randoms. The best part about the first soul society arc was that you had byakuya and renji come out, kick ichigos ass and take her while saying lololol fuk u scrub which painted him as a huge enemy to undertake from the getgo. With all these enemies that just pop out, have a random number and speak some lame german words it just feels so hollow. I have no idea what the name of the giant they are fighting is, and I don't care at all because there's zero depth to the character

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
the reason I don't like bleach is because this far into the manga where we are at the ending, all the enemies are just faceless randoms. The best part about the first soul society arc was that you had byakuya and renji come out, kick ichigos ass and take her while saying lololol fuk u scrub which painted him as a huge enemy to undertake from the getgo. With all these enemies that just pop out, have a random number and speak some lame german words it just feels so hollow. I have no idea what the name of the giant they are fighting is, and I don't care at all because there's zero depth to the character
But right before he dies we'll get his backstory!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Zaraki went SSJ4 (hairy/red transformation) so... Hitsugaya ALSO goes SSJ4 (goku turns back into an adult)!?!? Ichigo going to go Super Saiyan Red/Blue or is Kubo too stoned to watch Dragon Ball Super?

The Espada were built up as a big mystery and you were excited for how the fuck they could be beaten and the reveals of their power level, then you had the ~8 chapter battle at least to end them. Issues here are:
*The pacing totally changed on the Aizen battle to 1-2 chapter long battles which continued for the fullbring and half the quincy arc, now it's back to 8 chapter battles all of a sudden so I don't feel like the story has weight or consequence anymore.
*They never introduced all of the quincies at once, they just randomly fucking show up one by one and only a handful have had shitty character development. Nobody gives a shit about them

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
out super early due to golden week last week... awww yeah.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
I so want Ichigo to just one shot the king and have the manga suddenly end like Hitman: Reborn or something.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I'd be nice if Orihime actually ended up killing him instead of Ichigo - I mean wasn't her power supposed to be fucking rediculous (as per Aizen upon studying it) - it's not healing, she actually reverses fucking time? Maybe King guy beats Ichigo into a pulp because duh Ichigo is really just Zaraki 2.0 and he's already "seen the future" or some weird god-inspired shit. I'd be nice to have her save the day for once instead of being the god-why-am-i-remembering-this ichigo-ichigo-ichigox20 whinefest pansy like she was back fighting Aizen. Ichigo falls, all hope seems lost, she tries to save him, King holds her back and laughs as he forces her to watch Ichigo die, she loses like and go super saiyan (because that's what everyone is doing nowadays) and fucking rewind-times him back to before he got his powers and then he's all like "well shit I didn't see THAT coming" and then she crushes him under her massive boobs (because going super saiyan made her a triple-F).

Edit: Oh and then she heals Ichigo and he wakes up and looks at her and says "See, I knew everything would be alright" then he dies, because he's spiritually linked to his weird ass dad and she inadvertently killed the bad guy, and the good guy to save the day, and then becomes a recluse and the series ends and everyone breathes a sigh of relief and then a month later Kubo makes a new manga titled "Neach" which is 16 years later and tells the story of Ichigo and Orihimes' child prodigy and everyone else's kids too because of reasons.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I wanted to see SSJ4 Zarakai so after not reading bleach in years i went to 669? Then i read up until they destroyed Ichigo's previous badass form to look like some 1 horned faggot,. WTG kubo!

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Well he just went bankai...at the end. So wait until next week as his new DBZ fusion of hollow/quincy goes SSJ4 under the full moon (sans tail). Afterall this chapter was epic in terms of character development.

Last year he used a new attack - the double getsuga tensho. This year he learned his 3rd attack. A getsuga tensho...fused with a cero. My god Kubo, what will your genius think of next? Of course I will still read though...

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Ichigo will end the series as the new spirit king because he will be the only person capable of combining all separate types of power.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well he just went bankai...at the end. So wait until next week as his new DBZ fusion of hollow/quincy goes SSJ4 under the full moon (sans tail). Afterall this chapter was epic in terms of character development.

Last year he used a new attack - the double getsuga tensho. This year he learned his 3rd attack. A getsuga tensho...fused with a cero. My god Kubo, what will your genius think of next? Of course I will still read though...
Maybe he can summon some clones and do getsuga tensho from different directions at once.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Like we'll see his bankai this week. You know it's going to shift back to minor characters for another 100 chapters

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
He just had two new swords, his bankai gives him a different sword, but its broken on the next page and he gets owned regardless. Retarded.