[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Hmm, didn't Aizen say the same thing at one point to Ichigo? That his entire life he was subtly manipulating Ichigo into becoming the perfect candidate for the Hougyokou or something, and that everything that had happened to Ichigo from the beginning was all part of his plan? Or did he just say that as a lie to intimidate him?

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Yes he said that. The hollow inside Ichigo is the same hollow that Aizen experimented on 100 years ago. Thus his origin as a Fullbringer. I think I was wrong earlier btw. I think it's that FBs are those humans born to a mother that was once attacked by a hollow. That was how his parents met.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
It doesn't make sense, but I'm ok with it. I've finally hit the final stage of acceptance with the Bleach storyline.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is it final battle time now? Can't remember what the fuck is going on. Is Ishida fighting that guy still?

Rime

<Donor>
Kenpachi has always looked sort of like a Japanese ogre/oni. So his Bankai is pretty much just that. Red skin. Little devil horns. Overwhelming power.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
So fuckin dumb. Didn't this giant guy say he would become stronger even if he got chopped into bits? and Kenpachi's plan is to.... cut him really hard?

PKS

N00b
Come now, he's obviously cutting through the fabric of the universe at this point. He'll cut through Bach at the end in 1 swipe, game over. Turns out Kenpachis the real villain, can't undo Bankai form. Just slices everything.
Ichigo to the rescue.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
His bankai will obviously be one that absorbs reiatsu which empowers him. The Valkyrie fella won't notice this until he starts losing his ability to regenerate due to his power being siphoned off. By then it will be too late, Kenpachi will have gone super saiyan 15 and drive the holy sword into his body, thus absorbing it and killing the miracle fella.

Then Kenpachi will murder puppies.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Come now, he's obviously cutting through the fabric of the universe at this point. He'll cut through Bach at the end in 1 swipe, game over. Turns out Kenpachis the real villain, can't undo Bankai form. Just slices everything.
Ichigo to the rescue.
Wouldnt be anywhere near the worst idea kubo has come up with. Original Ichigo vs Kenpachi fight was awesome.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
The self-loathing I have for myself in reading this has reach an all time high/low.