[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Incoming end-panel creature being somehow the pre-cursor to Ichigo, oh and also Ichigo killed his own mother.

Yep.

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's one of the missing shinigami who has been hollofied by Aizen and has gone full hollow mode, Isshin will have to use Final Getsuga to defeat them (with a little help from Ryuken) and save Masaki.

I totally called Ichigo and Ishida being cousins - it's actually 2nd cousins but close enough.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Could be. That form looked too much like a, well....'younger' version of Ichigo's all-out Hollow form he took against Ulquiorra. Same horns, same hair, same mask. Can't be coincidence unless Kubo just re-upped on his stash of drugs. :p

It may not directly be Ichigo yet, but the similarities have to somehow be related somehow.

atalakas

Golden Knight of the Realm
Bet its his mom....Aizen got a hold of her and did his hollowfication on a quincy and every night she turns into a rampaging demon

Szeth

Trakanon Raider
Thanks for ruining the ichigos mom gets raped by a hollow option.
Well if this is the reason Isshin marries/takes responsibility for her... then he is being raped by a rampaging quincy-hollow-demon. You still get your violent rape.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Could be. That form looked too much like a, well....'younger' version of Ichigo's all-out Hollow form he took against Ulquiorra. Same horns, same hair, same mask. Can't be coincidence unless Kubo just re-upped on his stash of drugs. :p

It may not directly be Ichigo yet, but the similarities have to somehow be related somehow.
Yes, they are the same thing of "thing". I don't think we have seen any full hollow mode Visards including hollow hole except for Ichigo?

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
That's because discussing it here is a pointless exercise. Every other posts is about how this manga sucks. There were some interesting bits though. The three traitors using the reishi concealing cloak that Urahara used in the TBTP arc explains how they've been able to get around for 110 years with no one noticing. Urahara is looking more and more like the secret turncoat that TK has been saying is front of our eyes all along. Engetsu being a fire Zan puts more into the theory that Ichigo manifested his own Zan spirit. Ryuuken busting out the Reisha armor makes me think of Ginjo's skull armor in bankai form. I still think Fullbringers are hollows turned human.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
The three traitors using the reishi concealing cloak that Urahara used in the TBTP arc explains how they've been able to get around for 110 years with no one noticing. Urahara is looking more and more like the secret turncoat that TK has been saying is front of our eyes all along.
I thought the same as well however it is most likely that when Urahara was exiled from soul society, Aizen and co. took over his lab or stole his secrets considering he was no longer there to watch over it.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Makes you think how far along the sneaky path Urahara was before Aizen and Co. hijacked the lab. Urahara figured out the SK's role in all of this and was working towards a coup de tat but realized in the end that getting rid of him wasn't feasible since his existence is tied to cycle of souls. I think in the end Aizen will be revealed as not necessarily a villian but someone who saw through the Spirit King's facade and wanted to out the SK anyways. The Royal Guards are desribed as the SK's bodyguards. I see them more as jailers.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Makes you think how far along the sneaky path Urahara was before Aizen and Co. hijacked the lab. Urahara figured out the SK's role in all of this and was working towards a coup de tat but realized in the end that getting rid of him wasn't feasible since his existence is tied to cycle of souls. I think in the end Aizen will be revealed as not necessarily a villian but someone who saw through the Spirit King's facade and wanted to out the SK anyways. The Royal Guards are desribed as the SK's bodyguards. I see them more as jailers.
Did I miss an issue?

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
No it's just random throughts. TK has been saying in interviews for years the true antagonist has been in the series from the get-go and he's been hiding in our plain sights. He may be high when he writes his shit but he usually is pretty truthful with his interview revelations. For instance two things he hasn't revealed yet in the manga that he has mentioned in interviews months ago is Mayuri and his research will be critical to the final play and that Matsumoto will play a crucial role to Ichigo. It's no coincidence that Gin was playing the part of the loyalist all along in order to "get back what was taken" from Matsumoto and Isshin just happens to be the Captain of the 10th squad of which she is the Lieutenant.

Anyways my educated guess is Urahara is the guy TK has been talking about once you put everything together. Example - the experiments with reishi concealment, creation of the different gigais, hollowfication, and the Hogyoku. I think he was headed towards arming himself with the tools to take down the SK. He's admitted meeting the SK before and this is just my interpretation of the manga in this meeting he realized the SK's importance as the "lynchpin" and the need for him to exist. He says it with a solemn look as though letting him go on ruling is the only option as losing the SK means the world will crumble. I think Aizen realized this too but thought with the refined Hogyoku he could not only depose the SK but take his place. I will be very disappointed if this leads to Aizen somehow sacrificing himself for Ichigo and the little OP Mfer becomes the SK.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Urahara as the primary villain would be interesting but it just seems too...obvious, I dunno. Like Tobi being Obito obvious. I hope Kubo doesn't end up going that route.

Lets have Don Kanoji as the criminal mastermind. Bwua ha ha.

Or Ishida, hell. That'd really bring about the "best friends becoming mortal enemies" thing that manga writers just love to reuse time and time again.

Phaint_sl

shitlord
Hmm... don't get that last panel... did it bite her shoulder? Maybe through the saliva she gets preggers and has Ichigo?

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Yeah she let it bite her to get in close range for a Quincy dagger stab. I'm still going with it being no coincidence that 'White' resembles Ichigo's full on Hollow form.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Fullbringers all had their mothers attacked by hollows? While pregant though and she isn't, unless sex happens right there.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Edit: Ok so its been so long I forgot about the Encroachment that Urahara did. But i'm sticking to my guns on this one. Kubo has drawn how many hollows over the years? This one is too similar to be coincidence, especially in a flashback Isshin is telling about Ichigo's origins.

Double Edit: Argh, trying to look up old information on this is making my brain hurt. I forgot how ridiculously contradicting Kubo was in the early stages of Bleach. One would assume from the Encroachment that the Hollow Ichigo has something to do with his Hollow Mask, as he went through the same sort of process that Aizen put the Vizards through with the Hollowfication via Hogyoku. However, Hollow Ichigo was explained at one point to be just another part of Zangetsu - not really a Hollow. But then at another point, Shinji told Ichigo that overcoming the Hollow Within was something all Vizards did at some point? So it's not really a part of Zangetsu? God damn this shit is making my head hurt.

The Fullbring arc really brought about more questions than answers. I keep forgetting that shit is canon - it just keeps playing in my head like some filler bullshit that doesn't apply. Initially it made sense that Ichigo's Hollow Mask/Hollow Within was similar to the Vizards, but then the Fullbring shit came up and ruined everything. The story Kubo gave for the origins of the Fullbringer's powers makes the shit Urahara did with the Encroachment completely pointless.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Like you said, making sense of 10 years of contradicting shit makes anyone's head hurt. I thought Ginjo had explained that FBs are results of a parent (could be mother who knows based on translation) being attacked by a hollow while pregnant.