[Manga] Bleach (spoilers to current)

Lenas

Trump's Staff
He's got multiple pupils or something on each eyeball. Suped up version of the rinnegan.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Oh man, he has to bring out Aizen against this guy. This whole "The Almighty" shit would pair with Aizen so well. Hahahahahaha

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
It just keeps getting worse, wtf.

EgqnRyp.gif

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
Oh man, he has to bring out Aizen against this guy. This whole "The Almighty" shit would pair with Aizen so well. Hahahahahaha
I'm still thinking that's where our Squad Uno is off to do: to get Aizen released so he can send Aizen against what would be Aizen's competition there. Keeps things busy up there, and a good chance to remove Aizen from the board at the same time.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
did this trainwreck get posted someplace yet? I need my weekly dose of "I fucking hate myself".

Nehrak_sl

shitlord
So the Soul King looks like a fully transformed Aizen with a hair cut? Dumb.
You mean like how various people look like each other throughout the entire series?
tongue.png
(We're incidentally at two Aizen lookalikes, by my count, those being the Soul King and the "D" Sternritter.) Plus, he "previewed" the Soul King a while back ago in the arc as a complete non-sequitor.

Tramddark_sl

shitlord
I think the dumb plot twist that's being implied is that Yhwach is the same sort of being as the Soul King. Remember that dumb explanation of his origin using the infant that had no senses whatsoever that gave it powers out to people, then took it back when they died? Basically the Soul King is probably his father, somehow, and has a really extreme version of his powers that are probably holding all of reality together.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
Tramddark just spoiled the entire plot of Bleach. GG. Now I don't need to read this abortion.